Sylenth1 Crashing [WINDOWS 10] [fixed]

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey, anyone can help me? I was using windows 7 for a While, never had any problem with Sylenth1 ever. Yesterday I uploaded my system to Windows 10 and now I can't even open It. Every time I try to open Sylenth on my DAW it crashes [ABLETON LIVE 10]

Sylenth1 is my most used plugin, please help me!

So you made an OS upgrade, that essentially requires many apps to be reinstalled all over again.. To fix their registeries and making Win10 to deal with them correctly, you need to try firstly to reinstall the main DAW, as it has the major role to detect vst .dll's and verify them...

You may see that Ableton is running fine, but it might not be able to have enough privilege to verify & activate vsts.

If you reinstall live, and still can't get Sylenth1 to be working, then try to launch Live (as admin), that will allow it to take extra control...

If all fails, then sadly, you might need to reinstall, or even worse, to reset your pc (Windows 10 will reset itself and removes all your data).

Sounds like you're using an old outdated v2.x version of Sylenth1. Just download and install the latest version (v3.032) to fix the problem.

phreaque wrote:So you made an OS upgrade, that essentially requires many apps to be reinstalled all over again.. To fix their registeries and making Win10 to deal with them correctly, you need to try firstly to reinstall the main DAW, as it has the major role to detect vst .dll's and verify them...

You may see that Ableton is running fine, but it might not be able to have enough privilege to verify & activate vsts.

If you reinstall live, and still can't get Sylenth1 to be working, then try to launch Live (as admin), that will allow it to take extra control...

If all fails, then sadly, you might need to reinstall, or even worse, to reset your pc (Windows 10 will reset itself and removes all your data).
Nah man... i neither had to reinstall my DAW, nor did i have to reinstall my plugins when i upgraded from Windows 7/Windows 8.1. The installed programs don't automagically lose their registry links, what would in an upgrade be if they did? Any of the semi-annual Windows 10 updates is installed like an upgrade to Windows.

chk071 wrote:
phreaque wrote:So you made an OS upgrade, that essentially requires many apps to be reinstalled all over again.. To fix their registeries and making Win10 to deal with them correctly, you need to try firstly to reinstall the main DAW, as it has the major role to detect vst .dll's and verify them...

Nah man... i neither had to reinstall my DAW, nor did i have to reinstall my plugins when i upgraded from Windows 7/Windows 8.1. The installed programs don't automagically lose their registry links, what would in an upgrade be if they did? Any of the semi-annual Windows 10 updates is installed like an upgrade to Windows.
It happened to me with OS Build 1709, Avenger forgot its license, and when I reactivated (manually or via V-Man) it was giving an error (Licenses max limit reached)... Reinstalled it and Rene reset the license. :P

Hey I will say that it may be latest windows 10 update as my sylenth which has never had issues instantly crashes any session it's loaded into since updating windows yesterday. I'm trying to figure out the root cause but if you find anything let me know as many of my projects have sylenth everywhere.

ehukai wrote:Hey I will say that it may be latest windows 10 update as my sylenth which has never had issues instantly crashes any session it's loaded into since updating windows yesterday. I'm trying to figure out the root cause but if you find anything let me know as many of my projects have sylenth everywhere.
The root cause is that you need to update Sylenth1 to the latest version.

''The root cause is that you need to update Sylenth1 to the latest version''

No, I have the latest version and after the update of Windows Sylenth1 doesnt work anymore.
Have no idea what the problem is.
I disabled every security protection that Windows had but still no luck.
Really getting frustrated by this.

ribas123 wrote:''The root cause is that you need to update Sylenth1 to the latest version''

No, I have the latest version and after the update of Windows Sylenth1 doesnt work anymore.
Have no idea what the problem is.
I disabled every security protection that Windows had but still no luck.
Really getting frustrated by this.
fullmode, ehukai, ribas123
Are those usernames belong to you?

For the record Sylenth 1 3.032 64 bit is working just fine here in FL Studio and Reaper after the Win 10 1803 update.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

phreaque wrote: fullmode, ehukai, ribas123
Are those usernames belong to you?
Most likely they do. And these ones probably too. All of them have only 1 post and exactly the same problem.
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=504789
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=504947

No, Sylenth1 v2.x will not work correctly on Windows 10.
Yes, Sylenth1 v3.x will work guaranteed 100% flawless on Windows 10 in any DAW. (Also, Sylenth1 v3 is fully compatible with any older version of Sylenth1, so all your presets, soundbanks and projects will load fine!)

If you really do have a problem running the latest version of Sylenth1 on Windows 10, please contact us and mention your license code. Then we'll help you solve any issues you may have instantly.

Return to “LennarDigital”