Scott-Kane Dark Skin

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Lennard,

thanks so much for the recent update and for the new skin (which reminds me of the aesthetics of some 90s computer games, or of the cockpit of an alien spaceship - though I have never seen one, of course).

Just two remarks:

1) In that Scott-Kane Dark Skin, it reads "LICENCED TO <user name>". Shouldn't it be "LICENSED TO" ("S" instead of "C")?

2) I feel that the yellow colour of the LennarDigital label is too bright and a little too distracting. Maybe having it in the same colour as the Sylenth1 label (i.e. silver/grey) would make it more pleasant. But this is just a matter of taste.

Will there be additional skins in future updates, too (from time to time)? There was once a Virus TI skin that I liked a lot.

Thanks again for keeping updating and developing this great synth.

e-musician wrote:1) In that Scott-Kane Dark Skin, it reads "LICENCED TO <user name>". Shouldn't it be "LICENSED TO" ("S" instead of "C")?
Absolutely! Hadn't noticed it before.
e-musician wrote:Will there be additional skins in future updates, too (from time to time)?
Yes, there will be some additional skins from time to time. Also we may convert some of the old v2 skins so they will work in v3.

Return to “LennarDigital”