2.6.19 synthmaster download

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I guess this is a spring clean to eliminate abuse.

Previously I only had to enter my email and serial, then the download would automatically pop up.

From my personal experience this is a new method (and have never had this before with any updates till now), enter email, serial and wait for the download link to be posted to the registered email.
I can understand the system by ensuring sending to owners email, but like any protection (unless dongle or challenge response), it can still be circumvented.

But I guess they know what they are doing.

Over all in the bigger array it's not an issue, just an excercise of patience.

More like an exhaustion of patience. Btw, nothing is ever sent via email to me, it only comes from repeatedly running through the site over and over again until it 'catches' or I give up.
Like I said, it has been, and still is, my number one major issue with them (out of two, and the second one is connected to the first.)

Like I said this is the first time I have ever encountered this issue (always usd firefox), never realised so many people have had issues historically. In fact I think everything mentioned I experienced for the first time with the 2.6.1.9 update....which is what I find odd/intriguing/thought provoking!!

I also get issues with everyone of their emails they send to inform and promote.
This last one has now convinced me to never open their emails from now on.
They continually have script errors which can take several boxes to close.

Some very annoying little things have the power to kill this good synth.

I downloaded the synthmaster26windows64update. Download worked but after installing it still shows v2.6.9, weird.

Return to “KV331 Audio”