SynthMaster 2.5 Demo Limitations Updated

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

We received some negative comments from DUC forum members on the volume fadeout/white noise emitting that happens every minute in the DEMO version.
So instead of that we decided to allow regular output for 10 minutes, and after 10 minutes SynthMaster start playing notes "randomly" (Hanging notes will occur but we'll fix that this weekend)

So, to sum it up, here are the "updated" restrictions:

1. Saving presets is disabled
2. Uploading presets to online library is disabled
3. After 10 minutes, starts playing notes randomly
4. Comes with 150 factory presets (demo users can check out the remaining factory presets from the online presets browser though)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Don't know if this is the right thread for this... But man wtf, this demo version must be the biggest PITA I have ever experienced (well, it's a head-to-head race with the tone2 stuff :x ). It's obviously not enough to delete and insert the plugin every 15 minutes...no, if have to start the host and reload the whole project again. And if this wasn't enough, I also get thrown into the browser constantly and have to click away annoying message boxes. Why on earth would anyone prefer this **** over noise/fade out?
When I heard about synthmaster with it's tons of features and it's cheap price tag I was like "Wow I have to check this out" ... Now I only think "NOPE".
Although this might sound harsh, I'm here to give feedback instead of just deleting it and never looking back.

Cheers,
Doc

I had the same thoughts. Just read about the synth and its reviews. I thought to myself, well I got money to burn this weekend, let's check it out. Downloaded the demo and 10 minutes gave me enough time to figure out how to create one osc saw 8 voices and play some notes. I can hardly see what this synth is capable of in 10 minutes. After that it decided to hold every note I played for infinity making me promptly pull the plug out of my audio interface until I realized it was the demo limitation doing it.

Maybe I would have picked it up had I more time to play with it, but one can hardly do anything interesting in 10 minutes. Other synths I've demoed have at least been 30 minutes if not 30 days. Missed a sale here!

ok guys, we will do something about this. Most synths I've demoed run for 20-30 minutes so I will update SynthMaster accordingly :)

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”