Historic Day for KV331 Audio & SynthMaster :)

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations, you are a brave man and obviously your hardwork is starting to pay dividends.

Best of luck and happy to have contributed and being part of SMs journey with you.

...it's a winner.

Congratulations!

I hope that your success story with Synthmaster continues and wish you much luck! It's a great program, and if you develop it further, sometime it will be the "SynthKING"... :lol:

Congratulation
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

As an early adopter (Synthmaster 1.x) I congratulate you, and wish you all the best. Keep up the good work.
Fernando (FMR)

Congratulation
All the best! :clap:

Congratulations. I am really impressed with SM you have worked hard and given us possibilities to program in ways that few (if any) synths are capable of. I was really amazed and pleased when I looked at all the modulation destinations.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

good luck, soldier
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kv331 wrote:Dear folks,

Those who know/follow us for years know very well that SynthMaster has started as an afterhours/side project, which was developed part-time. I didnt have any financial backing, so I had to continue working fulltime in the IT industry, to support my family of 4 while working late nights to code SynthMaster :D

But... thanks to all your support, this is about to change, starting today! :party: :D :-o :shock: :love:

I quit my senior software engineer position as of today, and now will work "fulltime" towards making SynthMaster a real "master" :D

Our office is located right here:

http://www.cyberpark.com.tr/eng/

It's a small office, and hopefuly we'll fill it up with many gear this summer!

Cheers everyone, thank you for your support again :tu: :love:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D I remember when you first started here and everyone gave you crap for having an installer, rather than a simple .DLL file. Times have really changed, and I'm very happy to see how successful you have become!

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Congratulations, Bulent. You've hit the bigtime :D

Congratulations. This will be great for all your fans, too.

Keep up with the same quality and you do very well. Sounds very exciting. Synthmaster becoming better? Hard to imagine! CONGRATULATIONS and all the best! ;)
Cowbells!

bobbybland wrote: p.s. maybe we will get midi program changes now lol, great stuff keep up the great work!!! 8)
Guys thank you so much for your support!

and yes, the FIRST new feature we'll add in June will be MIDI program change implementation. and then filtering presets by bank name.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Congratulations Bulent :clap:!
Keep up your great work.
I'm happy I bought SM and contributing to developing your excellent synth.

Janusz
Computer: rack PC, Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 2700K, 16 GB RAM, 250 GB & 500 GB SSD disks, HDD 1 TB 7200 RPM
DAW: Studio One 3 Pro, FL Studio Producer 20, Bitwig 2
Hardware: Yamaha 01X + 2 x Yamaha i88X, Nektar Panorama P4, Behringer BCR2000,

Congrats Bulent! :)

Congratulations & good luck!

Return to “KV331 Audio”