Switching Presets with Up and Down button on Keyboard

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I picked up Synthmaster 2.6 a while back and I'm just getting around to booting it up and I noticed that in the manual it says you can switch presets by pressing the up or down button on your keyboard. I have tried this but it doesn't help. Any suggestions?

Also I even if I change the Quality in the global options to better it still shows up as draft in the presets.

Presets have their own engine/quality settings, however, that can be OVERRIDEN using global settings!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

What about the up/down button on the keyboard to change presets?

That already works, but for some hosts it doesn't, somewhat host specific.

Make sure you click on the plugin window to set the focus to SynthMaster before pressing up/down keys.

Thanks,

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

up/down seems to work in Reaper only. :(
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

I can`t change preset via Up/Down buttons from Computer keys nor Music Keyboard keys either using SONAR. Any Help? thank you

Here at home Up/down from SM to change the presets works perfect in Cantabile Lite 2.0.0 (and also from the SM player)

But not in Mulab Mutools 5.4.1.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Yes, Please fix this in Logic. This is the primary reason I don't use Synthmaster as much as I'd like. The arrow keys make browsing sounds very easy. All of my other synths work fine with the arrow keys in Logic -- Alchemy, Blue 2, Omnisphere, Massive, FM8, etc.

Return to “KV331 Audio”