Master tuning enhancement request

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sure, link me up with videos.

If all you're doing is detuning 12 notes per octave, with the same detune in each octave, I can easily build you a drop in macro that will work in most Reaktor ensembles - Detune in +/- (n) cents for each semitone, whatever you want (n) to be. Contact me at peterdines@gmail.com

Here is some stuff that i do, its done on the M3 all, skip a little to get to solo lines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqQRV-Vx ... 10EA03BA99

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYhvTKwX ... 10EA03BA99
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

"And while we're on the subject of tuning, I find Synthmaster's individual oscillator tuning controls very difficult to work with - is there really no way to make the units snap to semitones? It's very difficult and fiddly to get the oscillators tuned just right."

I found this as well... has anyone found a way of making it snap to whole pitches or octaves? The tuning knob seems to have finer tuning than just semitones, which makes it rather difficult to get it right on semitone values. Any way to turn on snapping to whole semitone values or even octaves?

Thanks!

~Pd~ wrote: Also, for some equal temperament Scala files like 5-TET, it seems like Synthmaster pitches the entire tuning way too high. A way to set the "scala center" would be extremely useful, like we see in the Sforzando plugin:

That "center" parameter was in my mind too! I am actually thinking to add that. Hopefuly in v3.0, I don't have much time left to finish v2.7, so this will go into v3.0
~Pd~ wrote: And while we're on the subject of tuning, I find Synthmaster's individual oscillator tuning controls very difficult to work with - is there really no way to make the units snap to semitones? It's very difficult and fiddly to get the oscillators tuned just right.
Try to use the mouse wheel, that lets you increment/decrement by semitones.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

This is still a big problem for me... it would help a lot if by default the Synthmaster implementation set the Scala center pitch to middle C. A user-adjustable center can come later.

Return to “KV331 Audio”