Adding User Wavetables

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How do I add user wavetables to be able to access them from the Type/Wavetable menu?

I tried adding a file to the Resources/Userwaveforms folder but it does not show up in the pulldown menu….

Try to create a subfolder under UserWaveforms, such as:

Resources/UserWaveforms/My Waveforms
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Did that. The folder does not show up on the pull down menu. Do I need to change preferences? What about the XML file in that main folder, which seems to list all the user waveforms….do I need to somehow add to that?
kv331 wrote:Try to create a subfolder under UserWaveforms, such as:

Resources/UserWaveforms/My Waveforms

Still hoping for a solution that will work....

Just to be clear the example above "Resources/UserWaveforms/My Waveforms" would work as long as the waves are in the folder and not in subfolders. If the waves are in folders below "Resources/UserWaveforms/My Waveforms" , the "My Waveforms" will not show up in the menu. It would be nice if Synthmaster supported a deeper directory tree for waveforms.

That is how I understood it, and how I set it up. The odd thing is that in the past this worked, and I have many folders of user waveforms which ARE recognized, it is just that now when I try to add another it does not show up. Could there be a limit on the number of subfolders?

scook wrote:Just to be clear the example above "Resources/UserWaveforms/My Waveforms" would work as long as the waves are in the folder and not in subfolders. If the waves are in folders below "Resources/UserWaveforms/My Waveforms" , the "My Waveforms" will not show up in the menu. It would be nice if Synthmaster supported a deeper directory tree for waveforms.

IDK if there is a limit. I have 133 folders in UserWaveForms.

Return to “KV331 Audio”