Favorites on Synthmaster Player

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,

is it possible to mark and recall particular patches as "favorites"?

if not, could it be implemented?

thanks

Giuseppe

Hmmm... by a tag "Favorite" ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

...can you tell me how I can add tags with Synthmaster Player (or where I can learn how to do it )?
Thanks in advance

G-Dio wrote:...can you tell me how I can add tags with Synthmaster Player (or where I can learn how to do it )?
Thanks in advance
We can't.

And it is not possible in Synthmaster itself neither. We can fill in a field "Author", a field "Company", and a field "Comments", and select one or several "Instrument types" among a list (I haven't seen how to add an item to this list, for example I need to create types as "Natural sounds", "Mallets", "Bowed"... and I can't), some "Attributes" among a list (same problem, I need attributes as "Freeware", "Payware", "Creative Common"... and i can't) and a "Music style" among a list (same problem, I need "New age", "Medieval", "Celtic", "Chinese", "Japanese"... and I can't), and that's all. And all these things are not at all what is called Tags (i.e. fields to use as real free metadata, as conventional tags like here).

That's why I suggested (in a hidden way) that you join us in the request for these tags. Because in Synthmaster (the full, not the player) yes it is possible to indicate that a given patch is pointed as "Favourite"... but in fact it is simply an attribute within all the others available (an attribute "tickable" or "untickable" simply by the popup menu on the name of the patch). All that could be far, far, far better if all these "Instrument types", "Attributes", "Music styles", etc. which are very restricted... were simply free tags. It would open a very wide new horizon...

Since these tags are not even implemented in Synthmaster full version... it is obviously even less implemented in the single player.

And since "Favourite" itself is treated as a simple attribute like all the other attributes, being not able to change the attributes of a patch in the player imply that you can't mark a patch as favorite.

Conclusion : join the users who request for real tags so that when one day you choose to get the full version you can do all that you want to manage and organize your patches with all the qualifiers of your imagination and in respect of your needs.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

G-Dio wrote:Hi all,

is it possible to mark and recall particular patches as "favorites"?

if not, could it be implemented?

thanks

Giuseppe
Yes it is. Page 10 of the official manual (downloadable from the official site)

Return to “KV331 Audio”