Some questions about SM

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I try demo, and SynthMaster Free Player and must say, SM have very good sound for me. But there are some questions :)

1. In some sounds where is global unisono i get much cpu usage. If i try 8 unisono saw + 8 global unisono saw in Best mode, + Digital Filter, one of my cpu is on the near top (i have i5) if i play one or max two voices (with analog filter i get full load of cpu with one voice). Dune synth is very easy cpu eater and in my ears it have better unisono engine (maybe best i ever heard in VSTi). And there is no problem with 128 saws (for example) for one voice and play chords.
Will be in future more optimization for global unisono? I was read somewhere in forum, if SM use global unisono for example 4x, SM using 4x filter one or two filters. Maybe there is one way how to optimize, because i dont see sense duplicate filters with voices. But maybe i am wrong.

2. The Factory version of SynthMaster is full version with creation of own sounds? No limitations?

3. What exactly quality of sound in SM do? What are changes between draft to best?

4. Upgrade between 2.6 and 2.7 will be free or not?

5. if question 4 is not, then when 2.7 is planned release?

Return to “KV331 Audio”