How do you get out of the 'development skin'?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was trying out the different skins and selected one called 'development skin' but it has no settings tab so now I can't get out of it again.

I too had this problem. Came upon the solution quite by accident.

At the top, there is something that says,
Preset Engine Buffer
Click the arrow beside several times until it says, "Global Skin"
Under that, it should change to Development Skin, using the arrows beside Development Skin, you can change it to your choice. You can also click the words Development skin for a drop down of all available skins.
Remove the instance of Synthmaster (or close & reopen the project) and the skin should be the one you just selected.

Thanks - that was driving me crazy - some of those skins are not very well designed

I have understood to this question some weeks ago in a definitive way (to avoid any accidental new click on these stupid skins made for the player instead of for the full version). I'm going to find where it was and give you the link.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “KV331 Audio”