Synthmaster Player Skin - changing display text colours?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know what is the specific line in the interface code that affects the colours of the display texts (SM Player FREE)?

I'm attempting to make a skin based on the SM-800X one and I can't find those darn values for the life of me :) I would appreciate any input on the matter :) Thanks in advance :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

In the file interface.xml

At the tag <Styles>

you change the value of attribute foreColor= of your texts.

You have just to find in the collection <Styles> the good text for which you want to change the foreColor=.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

But... why don't you use the GUIEditor.exe which is provided with Synthmaster2.exe, in the same directory?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

I figured that out, but for some reason I can't seem to find which exact forecolor setting I need to change :) Well, I guess I'm gonna do another "trial and error" session hoping to finally find it, heh :) Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction, though ;)

The reason for not using that said editor is because I don't have Synthmaster full - I'm trying to build a skin for the Synthmaster Player FREE (unless there's an editor in that as well and I'm too stupid to find it - which may very well be the case, heh) :)

UPDATE: I've finally managed to solve the issue :) Thanks again for all the help :)

The topic can be locked down & trashed ;) Thanks ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:I figured that out, but for some reason I can't seem to find which exact forecolor setting I need to change :) Well, I guess I'm gonna do another "trial and error" session hoping to finally find it, heh :) Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction, though ;)

The reason for not using that said editor is because I don't have Synthmaster full - I'm trying to build a skin for the Synthmaster Player FREE (unless there's an editor in that as well and I'm too stupid to find it - which may very well be the case, heh) :)

UPDATE: I've finally managed to solve the issue :) Thanks again for all the help :)

The topic can be locked down & trashed ;) Thanks ;)
:tu:

Return to “KV331 Audio”