how to import/load banks of presets into the latest Synthmaster demo ?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

please excuse my ignorance, however, i recently purchased 3 preset banks by Nori Ubukata and despite following instructions and placing them inside the correct presets folder they just do not appear in the Synthmaster's browser. i am using the latest demo from your website.

mind you, they do load fine into the SynthmasterPlayer, yet, most of the patches are already sequenced (with no option to disable this feature) thus, totally unusable ...

am i missing something really obvious ?

anyone ? pretty please ?

? ? ?

not at all happy ... i ask a simple - or even dumb - question, after i've parted with me money and i get totally ignored for weeks ... not happy ...

This is the usual MO.
Whenever an issue is brought up, they go into hiding.
And its made me not happy for owning it too.

But now that you can get the 'everything bundle' for less than $168.00,
I think I may be stuck with it for life or have to eventually just give it away.

Maybe them not loading in the demo is a demo limitation? I guess that's what the Player version is for, although it does sound like it should have an option to turn on/off sequencing and arps at least - I know it is supposed to be limited but that is too limited.

thanks for your reply aMUSEd ! seriously now ... that's not a limited version ... it's bloody well crippled beyond comprehension if you ask me ... if i had the dosh i'd go for it as it does sound fine, albeit .. i don't at this point in time ...
i can't believe i was 'tricked' (due to complete lack of information anywhere) into parting with money only to end up with hundreds of beautiful sounding yet, utterly UNUSABLE patches ....

Return to “KV331 Audio”