Welcome in the Coupon Chaos Club...

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, I got 3 (!) emails from KV331 Audio...

In the first one I got a coupon with $24.25 for the Everything Upgrade Bundle, in the second I got a coupon code for preset banks (without any amount), and in the third I got a coupon with $6.70 for the Everything Upgrade Bundle AND for preset banks. :o

3 coupons? I have only one Synthmaster... Can I use all 3 coupons? Anyway, all I want to buy is one or two preset banks...

I'm owner of synthmaster and never receive emails from KV331.

manducator wrote:I'm owner of synthmaster and never receive emails from KV331.
Perhaps you bought it second hand? I bought it brand new officially at the one and only KV331! :P

No, you're not the owner, Bulent is the real synthmaster! :x :lol:

Im pretty sure I bought mine second hand and get the emails. However I have not seen my everything update upgrade coupon yet, so maybe he's still working out the email kinks

Yes, I bought it second hand. Never received a mail, I have to check my settings on Bulent's site, I guess. And yes, he's the only master. :hail:

Me too, 3 emails, total confusion

I got another newsletter from KV331 but without any new coupon, I'm a bit disappointed now... :cry:

When sending out the Everything Bundle Upgrade coupons we made a mistake so we had to send them for a 2nd time. Sorry for that confusion guys.

There are 2 kinds of credits we have sent out:

1) to upgrade to "Everything Bundle": This coupon code starts with "UPGRADE". It only works for the Everything Bundle Upgrade product.
2) to purchase preset banks: This coupon code starts with "CREDIT". It works with any preset bank purchase.

Both coupons have expiration dates as we stated in the emails.

We use your transaction history to come up with those numbers, like if you purchased preset banks in the past, those numbers are added and the upgrade coupon amount is calculated this way.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”