Hey I love synthmaster but....

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's so many bugs and it crashes all the time. Is there a planned update that would fix a lot of the bugs?

Hey ddeez,

Please tell us little more about those bugs and crashes. When, and which platforms you got those?

Thank you.

G.

When i import my own .wav file and synthmaster turns it into an sfz when i play a note and hold it the sound only sustains for so long (about a second or two). Then it just cuts off. I know im not the only one with this bug cuz all my friends have this same problem too. Can you pls fix this asap? Really want to use my own .wav/sfz sounds but i cant cuz of this bug

thoughts?

I have the very same sentiments as you, the bugs are unbearable...particularly the x64 version of the plugin...I reported a good bit of bugs a while ago, I'm just waiting for the newest release to fix them.

Can you possibly email me that wav file so I can test?

my email is:

bulentbiyikoglu AT gmail DOT com
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

just sent it

its not just 1 wav either its any wav i put in

From http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8&t=429247
To loop a sample, you use the the following sfz tokens:

loop_mode=loop_continuous loop_start=<start sample position> loop_end = <end sample position>

Best regards,

Bulent
Seemingly not a bug, just not particularly obvious.

how do i do that in the program after i've loaded the .wav?

No idea, I've never actually tried to import a wav myself. It creates an sfz file from your imported wav, so you need to find that sfz file and open it up in a text editor. Look for those parameters from the previous quote:

loop_mode=loop_continuous
loop_start=<start sample position>
loop_end = <end sample position>

The tough part may be picking the loop start and loop end positions, because you'll (presumably) want to find a point where it seamlessly loops. Finding good loop points would probably be easiest in an audio editor, or your DAW depending on what you're using.

You may want to look at just using a sampler for this. I hope that helps.

Edit: that is to say, I don't think you can edit the loop points or other sample parameters from within Synthmaster, or at least I haven't figured out how to.

Right now SynthMaster does not let you edit any SFZ parameters. You can do that in a text editor.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”