synthmaster iOS current user?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the player said to enter your current serial number if your already an owner. I copied it directly from my email and I own the everything upgrade bundle. It doesnt look like it downloaded any new presets though and all the other expansions are still grayed out

Is there something else you have to do to get all the presets?

you have to transfer your license file with itunes (see the manual in the app)

i have another problem: i can see some of the banks for download, but in some banks i have the purchase button (i have the everything bundle)

another problem: if i download a bank and change to another bank and switch back: the bank that i had downloaded is empty and i have to download again

a new problem!!!

to solve my problems i have deleted the app and after reinstalling i have to buy the pro version again!

please fix this soon, i don't wan't to buy my in-app purchase a second time!

thanks, didnt realize there was more to it since it didnt say 'go read the manual after entering your serial'. Copied over the key file and now most of the banks show up green. however now when I download them, they download and then nothing, none of the presets show up. Looks like some people on dischord are having the same issue though

for yours did you try the 'restore purchases' option? Its at the top of the preset browser window

I believe you still need to buy the Pro version to access the bundle....have you done that?

Yes, kv331 posted on facebook that its a problem for everyone. Since apple hasnt authorized their other bank purchases that none of them will work yet even for previous owners

Hi guys,

We're gonna upload a new build to Apple this week (v1.0.7), users' existing preset banks not loading issue will have been resolved when that build is approved by Apple. Looks like we have never tested the case where there were no IAP products. In our sandbox (test) environment we had all of the IAP products (expansions), but on the live environment Apple hasnt approve any IAPs other than the factory presets yet, if they do this week then for those approved banks you'll be able to download your existing banks.

Two more things:

1. You can not download you existing banks without completing pro upgrade.
2. If you buy pro upgrade/expansion from the AppStore, you buy it only ONCE, Apple does not charge you multiple times for the same item.

Thanks for your patience!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Thanks for the reassurance.
(Not that I was all that worried. I knew you would get it straightened out...eventually)
:tu:
바보

Yes, Bulent always gets it right :tu:

ezelkow1 wrote:the player said to enter your current serial number if your already an owner. I copied it directly from my email and I own the everything upgrade bundle. It doesnt look like it downloaded any new presets though and all the other expansions are still grayed out

Could you try now ? The IAPs were approved by Apple today!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:the player said to enter your current serial number if your already an owner. I copied it directly from my email and I own the everything upgrade bundle. It doesnt look like it downloaded any new presets though and all the other expansions are still grayed out

Could you try now ? The IAPs were approved by Apple today!
Looks good now, at least the few i have tried do download :tu:

One thing you guys may want to change, it still shows a price for me. While it doesnt ask me to purchase them, it has a download link and just immediately downloads, that could be a bit confusing. I do see on ones that are specific to the player, guess they arent included with the everything upgrade, the button does change to buy

ezelkow1 wrote: One thing you guys may want to change, it still shows a price for me. While it doesnt ask me to purchase them, it has a download link and just immediately downloads, that could be a bit confusing. I do see on ones that are specific to the player, guess they arent included with the everything upgrade, the button does change to buy
Was the color of the preset bank green before you downloaded?

Green ones are the ones you purchased on the desktop.
Works at KV331 Audio

yea it was green

What I was mentioning wasnt really much of an issue, just something you guys may want to think about when you re-do the UI since it is slightly confusing to see a price on a soundset that is green. If someone didnt realize there were different 'download' and 'buy' buttons it may make someone think they still have to purchase it.

ah ok got it. You're right. It should say: Purchased :) But the button says "Download" instead of "Buy" so I thought this would be a differentiator :)
Works at KV331 Audio

Do you need to have iPad connected to computer for this to work? My purchased packs are green but when I try to download I get error message "preset bank cannot be downloaded"

EDIT. I deleted and reinstalled and packs are now downloading

Return to “KV331 Audio”