synthmaster iOS current user?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No it doesnt have to be connected to your computer. All online.

I really liked this workflow, time to implement it on the desktop as well, right guys? :D
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

if you uninstall the app you have to buy the pro-iap again, please add a "restore purchases" feature

Hi,
Also owner of everything bundle.
Added key file , registered with S/N but everytime I open the IOS app , I just get an error message stating it can not connect to the ITunes Store.
Can you help ?
Thanks

andreasg wrote:if you uninstall the app you have to buy the pro-iap again, please add a "restore purchases" feature
I guess you did not see the Restore past purchases" button ?

Guys, Apple doesnt charge you multiple times for something you already purchased. They charge only ONCE. subsequent purchases are treated as restores.
Works at KV331 Audio

ClaRago wrote:Hi,
Also owner of everything bundle.
Added key file , registered with S/N but everytime I open the IOS app , I just get an error message stating it can not connect to the ITunes Store.
Can you help ?
Thanks
You can ignore that, we're trying to figure out why that message comes up. To download the banks from our server iTunes/Appstore doesnt have any function.
Works at KV331 Audio

So there must be some other reason why I do not have access to my banks on the IOS version . Started from scratch after having deleted the app and still no other bank than the factory presets. Any idea ?

If you could email us at: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx we can investigate this issue further.

Thanks!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

Will do straight away.

Problem solved.
Thank you Bulent.

I havé the same problem, but when i delete a bank, that doesn't delete it and i can't download bank. I Try in menu, restore purchase and message said IT make IT but in fact not ? If you have some iddea, please help me.

Return to “KV331 Audio”