Osc. Algorithms in 2.7

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Any more information about how these work? I've just started exploring them but without a manual, and cannot hear any impact of changing the settings....

make sure to tweak the respective knob for them. I very much an loving the hard sync Algorithms :D
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Hmmm...no knobs obviously connected to this pull down menu. Which ones do you mean?

dakkra wrote:make sure to tweak the respective knob for them. I very much an loving the hard sync Algorithms :D

My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Very, very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to do that!

Please take a look at our videos on facebook, we explained many new features in v2.7 there:

https://www.facebook.com/synthmastersoftsynth/videos
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Any reason you did not post these on your webpage - I don't use Facebook, had no idea these existed. The webpage is still 2.6 videos.
kv331 wrote:Please take a look at our videos on facebook, we explained many new features in v2.7 there:

https://www.facebook.com/synthmastersoftsynth/videos

We moved over to facebook, as it's a great platform for us. Once we update the user manual we'll start creating more videos to show off 2.7 features.
Works at KV331 Audio

So customers order or download one place but go elsewhere to learn about the product? Odd decision
kv331 wrote:We moved over to facebook, as it's a great platform for us. Once we update the user manual we'll start creating more videos to show off 2.7 features.

No it's not. Facebook is a great platform for us business-wise. Every company had different channels to interact with their customers, and our 1st channel is facebook, aside from our main "contact us" page on our web site.
Works at KV331 Audio

Facebook is evil; I refuse to use it.
Studio One 3.5.6 Pro
Win 7 x64
Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz
Behringer UMC404HD
No talent.

Well its your choice, it's a great medium for us to interact with our user base. We have reached 50k followers there.
Works at KV331 Audio

redplum wrote:Facebook is evil; I refuse to use it.
Me too. I do not appreciate companies that restrict themselves to facebook or any other social media platform. If you are an amateur developing freeware, fine, but a company that charges for their products should have its own space with easily accessible documentation, forums, etc., not a server that is paid for by clients' personal data.

kv331 wrote:We moved over to facebook, as it's a great platform for us.
You should choose a great platform for your customers.
That's not Facebook.

Return to “KV331 Audio”