SynthMaster presets for Maschine

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I took the time to convert/save all the SynthMaster presets in Maschine format.
Since Maschine has no function for batch converting of any kind I created keyboard/mouse macro's to do the task for me.
A little challenge since there is no way to copy the name of the preset to the clipboard inside SynthMaster and also the 'save as' function doesn't pre-fill the current preset name.
In the end I used a screen OCR tool to grab a part of the screen and copy the text in there to the clipboard.
Added that to the macro and in around 15 minutes I had most of the Factory presets done already.

I contacted KV331 to ask if I am allowed to put these online and got permission to do so for the Factory and Online presets!

Since KV331 are the only ones who can determine if you are eligible for the other banks I cannot put those online. I done all the expansions. (and it looks sexy in Maschine :p) Too bad I cannot share those with you.

The preset names are also prefixed and tagged. Also I have made custom pages for the Maschine rotaries for controlling the Easy parameters, XY pads and effect mix levels. (Basicly the controls you have in the player version).

You can download the set over here.

I also am working on presets for other synths and probably will make a website where I will list them all
(with permission of course)
So more to come soon 8)

Hope you like them.

Amazing work and patience, thank you so much.

Maybe worth asking if they wouldn't mind hosting it as part of the appropriate packages on their server :)

I've had synthmaster for a long time, and only since the latest release have i really got into it more. To have these in machine is a blessing.

Again thank you fo ryour hard work.

Return to “KV331 Audio”