Aftertouch? (How to?)

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aftertouch? (How to?)
Just realized, I've not used aftertouch, and I've not learned how to/what to connect it to, in Synthmaster. I did some searching in the user manual, but I could not find it.
Sorry, if I've missed the obvious. :oops:

This is very simple to work out.

Go to the Matrix section on the right. You will see the letters T and S, T being what you want to traget, modulate, and S, the source of the modulation. Opposite S, right click to get the drop down menu. At the top is MIDI, so then you will see the list of all MIDI modulators, such as velocty, keyboard, etcetera. The very top selection is aftertouch. Then you go to T to select what it is you want to control.

rockmachine wrote:This is very simple to work out.

Go to the Matrix section on the right. You will see the letters T and S, T being what you want to traget, modulate, and S, the source of the modulation. Opposite S, right click to get the drop down menu. At the top is MIDI, so then you will see the list of all MIDI modulators, such as velocty, keyboard, etcetera. The very top selection is aftertouch. Then you go to T to select what it is you want to control.
I believe, I was not using it, in a effective way. But, I believe I've got it. Thanks!

Right click on any knob, and you can add modulation sources. Under MIDI there's Aftertouch, that's channel aftertouch.

We'll be adding poly aftertouch hopefuly in v2.8 and we'll simplify the MIDI modulation sources to:

Pitch Bend
Modulation Wheel
Breath Controller
Expression Pedal
Channel Aftertouch
Poly Aftertouch
MIDI Velocity
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:Right click on any knob, and you can add modulation sources. Under MIDI there's Aftertouch, that's channel aftertouch.

We'll be adding poly aftertouch hopefuly in v2.8 and we'll simplify the MIDI modulation sources to:

Pitch Bend
Modulation Wheel
Breath Controller
Expression Pedal
Channel Aftertouch
Poly Aftertouch
MIDI Velocity
Ok, I thinking I've not learned how to use it, effectively yet. Thanks :)

Return to “KV331 Audio”