Please help with everything bundle... Support has not helped at all

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I installed Synthmaster, and then ran the everything bundle install but none of the banks have shown up in the browser, it wont even let me import browser individually. Please someone give me some kind of walkthrough because all support responded was literally "you installed it wrong" and absolutely nothing after, pathetic customer support so please fellow user help me out here, it cost 300 dollars and would really infuriate me if I don't get what I payed for

Same problem here with the player:
- installed, but wont recognise the serial
- starts up, no presets and crashes

I contacted support several time but I guess they are on holiday :-/
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

Ok so I figured out what to do on my own, no thanks to the "support"... I know I come off as being a bit of a jerk but when the tech support answers with merely "you installed it wrong" and no follow up or even attempt to help im going to be mad.
So what I did was reinstall synthmaster, activate, update. Then install the everything bundle and the output file to install to put in is under documents, synthmaster, then presets.

They automatically were in the bank list. thanks for those that attempted to help on another thread... Very disappointed in the support form this company but oh well

raymundg15 wrote:Hello, I installed Synthmaster, and then ran the everything bundle install but none of the banks have shown up in the browser, it wont even let me import browser individually. Please someone give me some kind of walkthrough because all support responded was literally "you installed it wrong" and absolutely nothing after, pathetic customer support so please fellow user help me out here, it cost 300 dollars and would really infuriate me if I don't get what I payed for
I noticed when I re-installed the Everything Bundle today, by default it points to the Program Files (x86) folder. I am using the 64-bit version, so I had to change the directory when it was installing it, otherwise it wouldn't have found the soundbanks.

I had it place the Expansions and Presets folder in the Synthmaster folder like this:
Program Files/KV331 Audio/Synthmaster

It worked ok after I set it that way.

raymundg15 wrote:Ok so I figured out what to do on my own, no thanks to the "support"... I know I come off as being a bit of a jerk but when the tech support answers with merely "you installed it wrong" and no follow up or even attempt to help im going to be mad.
So what I did was reinstall synthmaster, activate, update. Then install the everything bundle and the output file to install to put in is under documents, synthmaster, then presets.

They automatically were in the bank list. thanks for those that attempted to help on another thread... Very disappointed in the support form this company but oh well
What is the folder that you choose while installing the everything bundle? You should choose the folder where SynthMaster data files are installed. I'd also recommend to delete SynthMasterPresets.xml file under Documents/SynthMaster folder.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

godly wrote:Same problem here with the player:
- installed, but wont recognise the serial
- starts up, no presets and crashes

I contacted support several time but I guess they are on holiday :-/
No we are not and we are constantly replying to support requests.

Are you still experiencing the same issues?

Try to delete Documents/SynthMasterPlayer/SynthMasterPlayerPresets.xml, Documents/Config/SynthMasterPlayerConfig.txt file and run the plugin
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”