Satyatunes skin bug

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Latest version
Screenshot 2016-12-02 21.34.47.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bump

Is this fixed yet?

Anyone here?

I see the same here. Looks like it might just be some X-Y coordinates that need to be adjusted. Maybe try to contact Satyatunes.

http://www.satyatunes.com/web/contact.php

EDIT: I tried sending him a link to this thread but I can't get past the Captcha....no message to type.... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I had another gui issue with his skin and synthmaster. Apparently for my issue it was a GUI refresh issue that needed Bulent to fix.
rsp
sound sculptist

I have fixed the issue. Please take the following steps:
- Take a back up of the interface.xml file in the skin folder. (just in case you need to revert back :-)
- Replace it with the interface.xml in the zip file attached to this thread.

Hi Tek - Thanks for trying to contact me. Was there any problem with the contact form on my site? Please let me know, will fix that too :)

Edit - I will send the fix to Bulent so that he can release it in next update.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Hi Tek - Thanks for trying to contact me. Was there any problem with the contact form on my site? Please let me know, will fix that too :)
Yes the Text that was supposed to be entered in the "Captcha" box never showed up. Something started to load then nothing showed under "Enter the text as it's shown". It may be related to some browser add on I have in Firefox but I don't remember running into this issue on other sites before. Maybe someone else could try it to see if they experience the same thing.

Anyway thanks for the the skin fix ! I'm off to try it now........ :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I am using a third-party contact form so could be a problem on their side too. Anyway, I am almost done coding a new website with shopping cart, contact form and all other amazing stuff :-D. Hopefully it will have less problem :-).
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Cool ! Looking forward to the other amazing stuff. :) :party:

satYatunes wrote:I have fixed the issue. Please take the following steps:
- Take a back up of the interface.xml file in the skin folder. (just in case you need to revert back :-)
- Replace it with the interface.xml in the zip file attached to this thread.

Hi Tek - Thanks for trying to contact me. Was there any problem with the contact form on my site? Please let me know, will fix that too :)

Edit - I will send the fix to Bulent so that he can release it in next update.
Thanks but where is the skin folder? (on Mac)

rsp
sound sculptist

Cheers

Return to “KV331 Audio”