Synthmaster duplicate presets browser bug?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I using Synthmaster 2.8.7 32-bit in FL Studio 12.4 on Windows 7 x64. I have some duplicate presets and when I browse through presets using the down arrow key, if I press down and arrive on a duplicate preset, the preset browser immediately moves back up to select the first instance of the duplicated preset. So, essentially it keeps looping back up if I press at a normal rate. The same problem happens when mouse clicking the ">" (right arrow) button in the Synthmaster display (next to the "!", "Save" and "Save As" buttons).

If I hold the down arrow, it will pass through the duplicate preset and continue downward, but then it overshoots and I have to go back up to get to the "next" preset. I can select each preset with a mouse click, but the arrows would work best for me (if not for this looping problem).

Is there any option or setting that would stop this looping behavior on duplicate presets?

I am going through and manually deleting duplicate individual presets, but some are in banks which I'd rather not edit if there's an alternative.

So, is there a simple way to either hide duplicates or prevent this looping back up when passing through two duplicate presets? I wouldn't mind the duplicates, if I could just continue down through them with a single down arrow key press.

Return to “KV331 Audio”