How can i open Synthmaster in Tune ? (( Global Tune and Microtune not loaded with projects ))

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

All other synths like:

Spire
Xfer Serum
Omnisphere
AAS synths
Kontakt
( insert Native Instrument here )
Rob Papen Synths

and the list goes on

CAN stay in tune when i reopen my projects

But when opening any project with SynthMaster

The Synths are horribly out of Tune

It does not load the Global Tuning parameters like other synths do

And it does not remember what Scale ( File ) has been used when creating the song.

( ** Saving the Scala parameters manually in the preset does not make sense, because by changing preset that setting is gone ** )

Is there a way to load the sounds in tune with SynthMaster?

Asking because right now the product i paid for is unusable... great sounds, but unusable for serious work

I'm having the exact same issue

Not sure why you are having this problem. There are 2 ways to change tuning>>
1 Global, through the settings tab/menu
2 Preset, through the preset tab/menu.
I have just tested this in Reaper, by creating a quick "thing" and changing the Global tuning>> save project and re_open>>>
Sounds just as it did before the save AND changing presets still uses the tuning file selected!(That is the tuning file selected in the "Settings" tab/menu)
Make sure in global settings that "Default scale" is not set to "Preset"
Hoping this solves your dilemma )))

toonertik wrote:Not sure why you are having this problem. There are 2 ways to change tuning>>
1 Global, through the settings tab/menu
2 Preset, through the preset tab/menu.
I have just tested this in Reaper, by creating a quick "thing" and changing the Global tuning>> save project and re_open>>>
Sounds just as it did before the save AND changing presets still uses the tuning file selected!(That is the tuning file selected in the "Settings" tab/menu)
Make sure in global settings that "Default scale" is not set to "Preset"
Hoping this solves your dilemma )))
Thank you but The issue we are talking about is if you now save another song with another scale, that song you are talking about ( 1st save ) no longer opens correctly

So the issue is that Synthmaster always opens the last modified scale, not the one you saved in the song

And we want to be able to open all songs

Yup, you are absolutely correct>>> tuning file/setting is NOT saved and re-loaded with song.

I guess you just have to remember the tuning file used and manually load that in the global settings!

Not ideal>> but do_able ;)

I think I have found a work around: If I use the tune knob per preset it saves correctly.

For Soundlight case, in order to use different scales, it would require making and saving a different version of each preset for each different tuning which kind of makes sense, but I understand it is a limitation not every synth has.

Gottfried wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 pm I think I have found a work around: If I use the tune knob per preset it saves correctly.

For Soundlight case, in order to use different scales, it would require making and saving a different version of each preset for each different tuning which kind of makes sense, but I understand it is a limitation not every synth has.
Hi there, in what way would you mean to use the tune knob ?

And in what way ‘saving a different version of each preset’ do you mean ? ( every time a song is saved, or something different — bc when saving a song, that is still doable )

Return to “KV331 Audio”