Odd issue with my own presets not showing up if not in /Documents/Synthmaster/Presets

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi :-)

First off I have to say that Synthmaster 2.9.5 is a KILLER. That new wavetable feature is so amazing and the overall sound is so much better than Serum (which sounds cold and digital to me, regardless which sound). Synthmaster, even if using the same wavetables imported from Serum, sounds so much more "warm", "3D" and "analog" - great work. I originally wanted to sell my license, but now I am keeping it !! :-)

So here is an a strange issue I am having with Synthmaster 2.9.5 (not sure if it existed in previous versions, I haven´t tried). I would like to keep my own presets in

C:\...\VSTPlugins\64bit\KV331 Audio SynthMaster\Presets\MyPresets

That´s the directory where all other Synthmaster Presets / Banks reside too. My presets, as this might make a difference(?), are derived from other commercial presets which I own. I have changed the wavetable, filter, etc, then saved them as my own presets directly into:

C:\...\VSTPlugins\64bit\KV331 Audio SynthMaster\Presets\MyPresets

However, when doing this, most of the presets I´ve made are not shown in the "Browser". Sometimes it only shows a few of them under the "bank" "MyPresets", other times it is not showing them at all. Re-opening Synthmaster over and over, this randomly changes all the time. The only way to have ALL my presets being shown each and everytime, is if I save them to:

C:\Users\...\Documents\SynthMaster\Presets\MyPresets

instead. If having them there, they show up fine everytime i open Synthmaster. But I would like to have them in the same directory like all the other presets / factory presets + banks, to keep everything organized as good as possible.

Is this a bug or something that has to do with copy-protection?

Thank you,

Lorenz
XARC Mastering - The Online Audio Mastering Studio
Give Your Audio The Final Polish For Success With Proven Mastering.

Any news / comments about this strange issue? Thanks.
XARC Mastering - The Online Audio Mastering Studio
Give Your Audio The Final Polish For Success With Proven Mastering.

Return to “KV331 Audio”