Synthmaster2 GUI red line fix

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For anybody who finds the red lines on the Synthmaster GUI (still there in all >100% skins except the Tranquil Blue skin as of 2.9.6) annoying, here is my DIY fix. I've simply replaced the background images with the variants without the red and made all the other red images completely transparent since they are redundant with the complete background image in place. (Note: I have no idea where 2.9.6 is reading its images from as it does not install any images to the skin folder, but fortunately images in that folder seem to override whatever the default location is). To install, just copy to/unzip to your Synthmaster skins directory (C:\Program Files\KV331 Audio\SynthMaster\Resources\Skins on Windows; not sure about Mac), overwriting any existing files with the same names. Hope someone finds this useful :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/245rtihr3l9zdl1/Skins.zip

Trying to download the file right now.

Anyway I'm not sure what you mean by the red lines but I know that the Blue and Orange skins still aren't right (I reported this several versions ago). They still have some elements from the default green skin and the Satyatunes skin has an error (Velocity at the top).
SM 011418-2.png
Thanks for your efforts in fixing the SM skins. :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This isn't anything fancy and won't fix the issues you're having...sorry :( All it does is get rid of the thin red lines that are present in all the >100% skins except for Satyatunes skin. See below for the Evil Silverado skin, which is currently the most conspicuous example.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

i don't have the bandwidth to download 2.9.6 yet, but this fix has worked in 2.9.5.
placed the 8(?) files into the "New Skin 15072010095304-140" folder...
No more red lines on the default (greenish) skin @ 140%
cheers :)

Return to “KV331 Audio”