Commonly Used Modal Scales and Chords in Electronic Music

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
midiChords

jancivil wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Maybe our professional music teachers could post at least on page 10 WHAT's exactly wrong with his approach? (I know, he mixes up modes, keys and chords but maybe someone can explain it to him without any insults - I thought that's the job of music teachers?) :help:
We have done exactly this NUMEROUS times.
He's been given a lot to work with through this thread, but no.
WTF, even as you reiterate what's exactly wrong with his approach you demand that we do it some more again. So clearly this gesture isn't more than an insult. You wouldn't last a day in my world with this pagro, cutesy way of thinking you disguise your insults. Go away.
So I will do. You're exactly the reason why I usually avoid this music theory forum. I'd better read a good book and practice on my keyboard than reading your insults against everyone!

JumpingJackFlash wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:Maybe our professional music teachers could post at least on page 10 WHAT's exactly wrong with his approach? (I know, he mixes up modes, keys and chords but maybe someone can explain it to him without any insults - I thought that's the job of music teachers?) :help:
Initially, I would have been happy to.
But you did say 'what's exactly wrong with his approach'. There are things wrong in the midi that only a very submissive person would take on for this individual as though their time is of no value, IME. Nothing to gain for anyone. We found a person that isn't going to listen to me, or you. You were pretty patient and polite, but we can't speak honestly at all with a certain type here, they're righteous coming in and can't stand it.

Tricky-Loops wrote:
jancivil wrote:
WTF, even as you reiterate what's exactly wrong with his approach you demand that we do it some more again. So clearly this gesture isn't more than an insult. You wouldn't last a day in my world with this pagro, cutesy way of thinking you disguise your insults. Go away.
So I will do. You're exactly the reason why I usually avoid this music theory forum. I'd better read a good book and practice on my keyboard than reading your insults against everyone!
Jebus God I hope so. Yes, I'm good with that effect on you, an alarmingly high percentage of your verbiage here has been pretty much this, you insulting me. And you think your disguise gets over.

jancivil wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
jancivil wrote:
Jebus God I hope so. Yes, I'm good with that effect on you, an alarmingly high percentage of your verbiage here has been pretty much this, you insulting me. And you think your disguise gets over.
YOU are insulting people, not I. But I will stop here. It's just that this thread made me angry. I should leave this Music Theory forum forever, as long as you're alive. I have better things to do.

Return to “Music Theory”