What is a (i.e. C/D) chord?

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jancivil wrote:What's the deal. Do you have the same analysis and ostracization of yourself, having found someone incompetent and found a wound to aggravate? (The guy that thought he had proved the reason for 'seven' by ad hoc set theory.)
Of course I do!

However, these kind of you-did-it-yourself-arguments are quite useless because two wrongs do not make a right.

But if the mask shall fall and we cut to chase, let us just say that I think you have been unecessarily aggressive in the modal thread and in this one.

Your great knowledge looses any decent purpose and that is a pity in my point of view.

And I really do not buy any of the attempts to turn this upside down by reference to competitiveness or higher strivings. It is what it is.

And no, this is no attempt to moderate. You expressed your opinion about my use of the war term and I expressed mine. The rest are unforeseen consequences which can not be projected back in time as the initial motivation.

All in all there must be other ways to share knowledge that the one at hand. It seems very counter productive, as if the knowledge itself is secondary to competetive and aggressive purposes.

That is just my impression. Can't help it.

Cheers

Return to “Music Theory”