New FULL bank for M42 nebula

RELATED
PRODUCTS

forte ensemble, energyXT & sonar 4.
I missunderstood the M42 manual. I thought I have to load it with the "load" command of the system page.
The host command worked.
Great sounds, congartulations,

:-)) jovan

jovanpesec wrote:forte ensemble, energyXT & sonar 4.
I missunderstood the M42 manual. I thought I have to load it with the "load" command of the system page.
The host command worked.
Great sounds, congartulations,

:-)) jovan
ahh good...the system page is for loading your custom SF2's, so you wern't too far off:-)

Glad you are enjoying the new bank!

BUT

if anyone else wants to share presets...PLEASE DO SO!! I am sure you guys can tweak it as much as I can

8)

TC

is this the new bank tim?
i dont think i recieved a mail with a link?
altho i may have missed it due to being busy elsewhere(manystation)sure you understand

Hi vurt: ckeck your IN box:-)

TC

vurt wrote:thanks :)
well..you'em lik'em tonto? 8)

should expand'em your headband :-)

TC

hehe
wonder how many will get that reference
anyway ill be around some time soon with a new m42 piece

vurt wrote:hehe
wonder how many will get that reference
anyway ill be around some time soon with a new m42 piece

Just in case: the referance is to a classic electronic Music album called "Tonto's expanding headband, and features a huge modular system they called TONTO

Now THAT S A COOL SYNTH...would be great to make an emulation of THAT..but it would tear down complete computers with the cpu load for sure!!

TC

just get xt and chain 15 m42s together its easy :)

I just installed M42 Nebula 1.1 and I understand how to load Tim's bank (using SX3) but won't this overight the existing (default) sounds? How would I then load them back in, since I can't find any .fxb of the default sounds. Any advice would be appreciated.

Lawrence

Just load th eplugin again....but there should be another fxb there as well that are the default sounds
Simple and repetive are my middle names

OK. That did the trick. I was also confused because there were only 32 patches in Tim's bank, but then realized that there was another .fxb file.

So, now I'm up and running and ready to explore.

One other thing, is there any value to also installing version 1.0? (It was included in the download links.)

Thanks again.

Melodialworks wrote:OK. That did the trick. I was also confused because there were only 32 patches in Tim's bank, but then realized that there was another .fxb file.

So, now I'm up and running and ready to explore.

One other thing, is there any value to also installing version 1.0? (It was included in the download links.)

Thanks again.
YEP..there is:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73800

But basically..theres a few EXCELLENT user banks.

TC

Hi;

Thanks in advance for any help...

I purchased M42 yesterday and although I got two emails from ShareIt, none contained a link to any banks, where can I find those ?

EDIT Never mind, I just noticed the initial post is very old and refers to v1.x !!! Thanks !

StephenR.....

Tim,

As you know, I am creating "Spiral" for the M42 Nebula VERSION 2 - what is the way to make sure all users can use it? Is there a v1.1 converter to v2 or is it a true pain in the butt. Since I am just beginning the preset stage (the soundfont is done), what advice do you have for me? I really do not want to do everything twice and don't even have v1 loaded any more (I know they can co-exist). What is your advice?

Mike

Return to “AlgoMusic”