Crysonic Spectralive!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just check out the new vitalizer/enhancer plug from Crysonic: http://www.crysonic.com

I could not believe my ears. They use a patented algoritm, but check out yourself. And try the demo. Only nasty thing is that the demo-beep occurs too frequently in my opinion.

THIS THING ROCKS! :love:

What do you guys think?
----------<>-----------
E.M.O.

105 bucks for a synthedit effect? tough.
aka rktic. demoscener, sound designer, ux-dude, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

Their page is titled "Latest professional VST instruments and effects plugins"

So where are they? :lol:

Cheers.....CL :oops:

hm...

where does it say it's made with synthedit?

aka rktic. demoscener, sound designer, ux-dude, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

molenaare wrote:Just check out the new vitalizer/enhancer plug from Crysonic: http://www.crysonic.com

I could not believe my ears. They use a patented algoritm, but check out yourself. And try the demo. Only nasty thing is that the demo-beep occurs too frequently in my opinion.

THIS THING ROCKS! :love:

What do you guys think?
Welcome molenaare - are you marketing for Crysonic or just an enthusiastic believer ?

just checked the mp3 examples. besides the pretty bad choice of source sample, they sound much better before the plugin was applied. in case of the 'what is love' example the high's are close to painful levels, the 'drums' sample sounds dull afterwards.

i can't believe my ears either. the guys at crysonic either have no idea of how to use their effect or a bad idea of how music should sound.

however, the ui looks good (but i won't pay 105€ for that :)

ronny

The testimonials at their site seem fake:

H L Alger - Mixaman studios G.m.BH Germany
"We use spectralive on everything period."

Right. What kind of a studio would use this plugin on everything? Either a very crappy one or a non-existent one. Yes, Google knows absolutely nothing about "Mixaman studios". Neither does it know anything about the "Renowned" Australian producer called JC Parker. Maybe they just don't have Google in Germany and Australia?

Then again, I might be wrong about this. Maybe Mixaman's studios really exist somewhere in Germany and they use Spectralive on everything they do...

Their whole gui is a lame Logic Sculpture ripoff

Makes me not even listening to the demos

ouch, that hurts.

Well I gues I can see how some people are more impressed about the GUI then the sound Lol :)

molenaare wrote:I could not believe my ears. They use a patented algoritm
Right. And "Multiple pure assembly programmed processes" according to the manual. But in reality it doesn't even use any custom Synthedit modules - just the standard ones.
contralogic | YouTube | Twitter | Google+

Why don't you download the plugin and use it yourself?

They use a patented algoritm
anoyone got the patent number handy? :hihi:
i need bathroom reading....

Return to “Effects”