DirectWave VSTi released !

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have to say, this is a very fine sampler. And despite my qualms about it, the Samplefusion link is pretty bloody useful, too. :hihi:

/funxi
Every Potemkin village needs its idiot savant

DirectWave VSTi 1.16 can now be downloaded from the My FL studio section (for registered users) and www.image-line.com (demo version).

Changes
- Envelope display feedback tooltip
- WAV loading bug fixed
- "instant" envelope stages (sliders turn brighter)

Hmm, the demo seems SO cool! Hmm what's up with that discount link, doesn't seem to work??

I'm so gonna get this :D

Taika-Kim wrote:Hmm, the demo seems SO cool! Hmm what's up with that discount link, doesn't seem to work??

I'm so gonna get this :D
You are right, it's not working. I'll email them to see what the deal is.

http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=HJFFGJ431

Broken link.

Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

post and email sent to ImageLine
Riely
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Have some banks for it?
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

I think there is to do some more work on it: importing nki Files aren't everytime a wonderful thing... :( or is directwave not able to map all parameters of nki?
FLStudio - 24 Synths - 6 Effects - I am crazy

please,help guys!
where i may download a presets/bank for it?
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

NatLife wrote:where i may download a presets/bank for it?
In DirectWave, click on "Select preset". You can download all available banks from the window that pops up.

OK, the 10% off link has been fixed.

Here it is: http://www.flstudio.com/promo.asp?p=HJFFGJ431

Sorry for the problems..

What kind of exportation support does DW have, if any?
I didn't see any mention of exporting in the bullet points on the website.

WAV + DWP (propietary). WAV exported files provides instrument data chunk information, containing key/velo mapping and loop information, so these wavs would be easily re-used in other samplers.
"If I could just say a few words... then I'd be a public speaker" -- Homer Simpson

Will DirectWave become 64 bit?

vaisnava wrote:Will DirectWave become 64 bit?
Yes.

reflex wrote:
vaisnava wrote:Will DirectWave become 64 bit?
Yes.
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Hee hee hee Hee!!! Good one! :lol: :hihi:

Please Reflex you're embarrassing yourself. Those of us who have begged for this FOR YEARS, have heard this same comment over and over and over and over and over again. Please don't lead people on with false hopes and unfulfilled promises. It just makes you look bad. :roll:

@vaisnava: I hate to say it, but don't believe Reflex on this issue. Saying yes without a date is the same as vaporware until it finally comes to pass--especially after YEARS and YEARS of the same promises. The program is buggy and neglected. Do yourself a favor, and don't pay a penny for this application, until it is actually released as a 64 bit application.

Maybe someday it will happen, but until then, I would highly recommend a very alive and well application that you will be more likely happier with:

http://www.tx16wx.com/

@Reflex: I challenge you to rebut my comments if you dare. More than likley, the simple "Yes." response will be the last thing we hear from you on this thread. Please prove me wrong--with facts.

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Return to “Image Line”