Login / Register  0 items | $0.00New @ What is KVR? Submit News Advertise

Tweakbench Plug-Ins?

Official support for: tweakbench.com

Moderator: tweakbench

BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

6 posts since 29 Jul, 2006

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:12 pm Tweakbench Plug-Ins?

On The Website It Says That Some Of The Plug-Ins Have Been Retired...Does Anybody Have The Old Ones? Because I Just Found Out And I Want Them...
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:54 am

So Far All I Know Is There Were Ones Called Dimate, Trimate, and Comma8...Is There Any More?
sinkmusic
KVRAF

5771 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:06 am

BruceBruceBruceBruce wrote:So Far All I Know Is There Were Ones Called Dimate, Trimate, and Comma8...Is There Any More?

?? I didn't even know these ones... Were they ole ones, or new ones ?
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:18 am

I Didnt Either...I Guess They Are Old Ones Because They Are Arent On The Tweakbench Website...I Dont Have Them So Im Not Sure I Just Heard People Say Something About Them In This Forum. Does Anybody Have Them?
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:20 am

Okay...I Have Defend, Dimate, Trimate, Linus, Rotovier, Solstice, Crypto, And Iambe...So I Need...
1.Bentside
2.Cochise
3.Comma8
4.Effexor
5.Herzog
6.Lilypad
7.Sniper
8.Tango
9.Shinobi
10.Horyuken
11.Squeezebox

...Anybody?
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:49 pm

So Nobody Has These?
runagate
KVRAF

10211 posts since 17 Sep, 2004, from Austin, TX

Postby runagate; Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:49 pm

Cochise? Lol that's a great name for a plug.
I've got sniper and squeezebox. I'll have to read the licence to see if it's ok to transfer them to you though (or maybe TB will chime in)

I might still have Trimate, Lilypad and Herzog backed up somewhere from before 2 hard drive crashes ago.

I'd never heard of the others you listed.
tweakbench
KVRist

276 posts since 1 Feb, 2003, from NY, NY

Postby tweakbench; Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:15 pm

haha.. you guys can share whatever you want.. just don't expect me to fix any of the bugs in those horrible things. ;P
JackDark
KVRAF

2279 posts since 1 Dec, 2003

Postby JackDark; Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:40 pm

I've got Herzog and Linus. Linus is my favorite Tweakbench plug ever. Even more so than Pudding or Minerva. Wicked little synth for weirdo sounds, rivals PIZ stuff at times. :)

Make some new stuff Aaron, for f**k's sake man. :evil:
tweakbench
KVRist

Postby tweakbench; Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:59 pm

i'm trying i'm trying.. seriously.. i'm just so pressed for time. :D
runagate
KVRAF

Postby runagate; Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:12 am

Better than pudding and minerva?!

OK we got a trade going on then.

Tb wants to disassociate himself from his feral children :)
mistertoast
KVRAF

3415 posts since 15 Sep, 2002

Postby mistertoast; Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:19 am

If Tweaky doesn't mind us trading, someone should zip them all up and put them on sampletorrent. I think I have a few of the missing ones.
runagate
KVRAF

Postby runagate; Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:22 am

I'll mirror them if that happens, we'll have to remember to put a prominent not "no longer supposrted" in there so people don't go bugging Tweak ;)
tweakbench
KVRist

Postby tweakbench; Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:01 pm

honestly.. i don't even have all of the old ones handy anymore.. maybe on some dusty DVD-R in a closet somewhere, but i don't have the foggiest where to start. so here's the deal..

you guys send me whatever old plugins you have handy.. and i'll host them on the tweakbench site in a special area just for you freaky collectors.. sound good?

so email me the zips, or URL's to the zips, and i'll start rounding them up. official-like.
runagate
KVRAF

Postby runagate; Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:30 pm

Sounds great.
I think you'd be hard-pressed to know how in the history of VSTs to come really how early on you came along and inspired so much of what we fx-freaks, both musicians and devs, now work towards in the future.

I have no idea where your ideas even came from, if you invented some of your fx and instrument ideas whole cloth or if there were precurors from pre-VST sources but I can tell you that the moment I had my first VSTs I was ranting about your plug-ins to non-PC people (I was just then one myself) without knowing the words "pysically modeled" or "granular" - I didn't even know what an adsr was, or a "step seq filter".

I'd say things like "they're like a multi-fx rack with some sort of stuttery mooger-fooger thing in it that isn't really an echo, and you can chain them all!"

Lol, how far I haven't come from that excitable newbie.
Next

Moderator: tweakbench

Return to Tweakbench