What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Tweakbench Plug-Ins?

Official support for: tweakbench.com

Moderator: tweakbench

BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

6 posts since 29 Jul, 2006

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:12 pm Tweakbench Plug-Ins?

On The Website It Says That Some Of The Plug-Ins Have Been Retired...Does Anybody Have The Old Ones? Because I Just Found Out And I Want Them...
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:54 am

So Far All I Know Is There Were Ones Called Dimate, Trimate, and Comma8...Is There Any More?
sinkmusic
KVRAF

5550 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:06 am

BruceBruceBruceBruce wrote:So Far All I Know Is There Were Ones Called Dimate, Trimate, and Comma8...Is There Any More?

?? I didn't even know these ones... Were they ole ones, or new ones ?
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:18 am

I Didnt Either...I Guess They Are Old Ones Because They Are Arent On The Tweakbench Website...I Dont Have Them So Im Not Sure I Just Heard People Say Something About Them In This Forum. Does Anybody Have Them?
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:20 am

Okay...I Have Defend, Dimate, Trimate, Linus, Rotovier, Solstice, Crypto, And Iambe...So I Need...
1.Bentside
2.Cochise
3.Comma8
4.Effexor
5.Herzog
6.Lilypad
7.Sniper
8.Tango
9.Shinobi
10.Horyuken
11.Squeezebox

...Anybody?
BruceBruceBruceBruce
KVRer

Postby BruceBruceBruceBruce; Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:49 pm

So Nobody Has These?
runagate
KVRAF

10211 posts since 17 Sep, 2004, from Austin, TX

Postby runagate; Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:49 pm

Cochise? Lol that's a great name for a plug.
I've got sniper and squeezebox. I'll have to read the licence to see if it's ok to transfer them to you though (or maybe TB will chime in)

I might still have Trimate, Lilypad and Herzog backed up somewhere from before 2 hard drive crashes ago.

I'd never heard of the others you listed.
tweakbench
KVRist

274 posts since 1 Feb, 2003, from NY, NY

Postby tweakbench; Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:15 pm

haha.. you guys can share whatever you want.. just don't expect me to fix any of the bugs in those horrible things. ;P
JackDark
KVRAF

2279 posts since 1 Dec, 2003

Postby JackDark; Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:40 pm

I've got Herzog and Linus. Linus is my favorite Tweakbench plug ever. Even more so than Pudding or Minerva. Wicked little synth for weirdo sounds, rivals PIZ stuff at times. :)

Make some new stuff Aaron, for f**k's sake man. :evil:
tweakbench
KVRist

Postby tweakbench; Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:59 pm

i'm trying i'm trying.. seriously.. i'm just so pressed for time. :D
runagate
KVRAF

Postby runagate; Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:12 am

Better than pudding and minerva?!

OK we got a trade going on then.

Tb wants to disassociate himself from his feral children :)
mistertoast
KVRAF

3416 posts since 15 Sep, 2002

Postby mistertoast; Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:19 am

If Tweaky doesn't mind us trading, someone should zip them all up and put them on sampletorrent. I think I have a few of the missing ones.
runagate
KVRAF

Postby runagate; Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:22 am

I'll mirror them if that happens, we'll have to remember to put a prominent not "no longer supposrted" in there so people don't go bugging Tweak ;)
tweakbench
KVRist

Postby tweakbench; Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:01 pm

honestly.. i don't even have all of the old ones handy anymore.. maybe on some dusty DVD-R in a closet somewhere, but i don't have the foggiest where to start. so here's the deal..

you guys send me whatever old plugins you have handy.. and i'll host them on the tweakbench site in a special area just for you freaky collectors.. sound good?

so email me the zips, or URL's to the zips, and i'll start rounding them up. official-like.
runagate
KVRAF

Postby runagate; Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:30 pm

Sounds great.
I think you'd be hard-pressed to know how in the history of VSTs to come really how early on you came along and inspired so much of what we fx-freaks, both musicians and devs, now work towards in the future.

I have no idea where your ideas even came from, if you invented some of your fx and instrument ideas whole cloth or if there were precurors from pre-VST sources but I can tell you that the moment I had my first VSTs I was ranting about your plug-ins to non-PC people (I was just then one myself) without knowing the words "pysically modeled" or "granular" - I didn't even know what an adsr was, or a "step seq filter".

I'd say things like "they're like a multi-fx rack with some sort of stuttery mooger-fooger thing in it that isn't really an echo, and you can chain them all!"

Lol, how far I haven't come from that excitable newbie.
Next

Moderator: tweakbench

Return to Tweakbench