Tweakbench Plug-Ins?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

On The Website It Says That Some Of The Plug-Ins Have Been Retired...Does Anybody Have The Old Ones? Because I Just Found Out And I Want Them...

So Far All I Know Is There Were Ones Called Dimate, Trimate, and Comma8...Is There Any More?

BruceBruceBruceBruce wrote:So Far All I Know Is There Were Ones Called Dimate, Trimate, and Comma8...Is There Any More?
?? I didn't even know these ones... Were they ole ones, or new ones ?

I Didnt Either...I Guess They Are Old Ones Because They Are Arent On The Tweakbench Website...I Dont Have Them So Im Not Sure I Just Heard People Say Something About Them In This Forum. Does Anybody Have Them?

Okay...I Have Defend, Dimate, Trimate, Linus, Rotovier, Solstice, Crypto, And Iambe...So I Need...
1.Bentside
2.Cochise
3.Comma8
4.Effexor
5.Herzog
6.Lilypad
7.Sniper
8.Tango
9.Shinobi
10.Horyuken
11.Squeezebox

...Anybody?

So Nobody Has These?

Cochise? Lol that's a great name for a plug.
I've got sniper and squeezebox. I'll have to read the licence to see if it's ok to transfer them to you though (or maybe TB will chime in)

I might still have Trimate, Lilypad and Herzog backed up somewhere from before 2 hard drive crashes ago.

I'd never heard of the others you listed.

haha.. you guys can share whatever you want.. just don't expect me to fix any of the bugs in those horrible things. ;P

I've got Herzog and Linus. Linus is my favorite Tweakbench plug ever. Even more so than Pudding or Minerva. Wicked little synth for weirdo sounds, rivals PIZ stuff at times. :)

Make some new stuff Aaron, for f**k's sake man. :evil:

i'm trying i'm trying.. seriously.. i'm just so pressed for time. :D

Better than pudding and minerva?!

OK we got a trade going on then.

Tb wants to disassociate himself from his feral children :)

If Tweaky doesn't mind us trading, someone should zip them all up and put them on sampletorrent. I think I have a few of the missing ones.

I'll mirror them if that happens, we'll have to remember to put a prominent not "no longer supposrted" in there so people don't go bugging Tweak ;)

honestly.. i don't even have all of the old ones handy anymore.. maybe on some dusty DVD-R in a closet somewhere, but i don't have the foggiest where to start. so here's the deal..

you guys send me whatever old plugins you have handy.. and i'll host them on the tweakbench site in a special area just for you freaky collectors.. sound good?

so email me the zips, or URL's to the zips, and i'll start rounding them up. official-like.

Sounds great.
I think you'd be hard-pressed to know how in the history of VSTs to come really how early on you came along and inspired so much of what we fx-freaks, both musicians and devs, now work towards in the future.

I have no idea where your ideas even came from, if you invented some of your fx and instrument ideas whole cloth or if there were precurors from pre-VST sources but I can tell you that the moment I had my first VSTs I was ranting about your plug-ins to non-PC people (I was just then one myself) without knowing the words "pysically modeled" or "granular" - I didn't even know what an adsr was, or a "step seq filter".

I'd say things like "they're like a multi-fx rack with some sort of stuttery mooger-fooger thing in it that isn't really an echo, and you can chain them all!"

Lol, how far I haven't come from that excitable newbie.

Return to “Tweakbench”