Electribe EMX/ESX Arpeggiator midi effect VST!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a Electribe EMX and the real-time control that they give you with the ribbon and slider arpeggiator is just awesome..

I wonder if there is a Dev willing to make a VST version as a MIDI effect?

The slider gives you real-time control of the pitch/octave of the arpeggio and the ribbon gives you staccato and legato(everything in between) notes in time with the sequencer and you can add new notes on the little keyboard thingy.

Does anything in the virtual world have his kind of real time control?

Thanks! Riley :hihi:

Here's the pdf manual, the arpeggiator info starts on page 27.
http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/p ... 701946.pdf
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Doesn't it output to midi?

aMUSEd wrote:Doesn't it output to midi?
Yes it does but I really want to be able to just drop a midi effect in, assign controllers and start jammin!

Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!! i have been searching for a appregiator vst for ages.. i myself have a waldorf q with a quite good appregiator, where you can change many parametres, like steplenght, speed, detune, and so on, but its hardware, and if i would like to do modulation on sertan parametres or jam, id preffer software....

so pliis pliis sb make us a appregiator extraordinare :)

Sounds like something that should be added to ERA.

Are there any Live 6 users that can get the Live Arp to give you realtime control over pitch, staccato and legato? In a musical way :)
Riley

riley4reason wrote:Are there any Live 6 users that can get the Live Arp to give you realtime control over pitch, staccato and legato? In a musical way :)
Riley
yeah, its very simple, though not sure about the staccato/legato bit....maybe with the note length plugin.

Also Fruitys arp is pretty versatile

Also check out Matryx
www.matryx.be

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Also check out Matryx
www.matryx.be
Are there any good tutorials about this Matryx thing? How can i use this as an arp fx?

I'm starting to think it may be worth the money and desktop space to have an electribe emx or esx just for the arpeggiator. I still have not found an arp near as musical realtime as the hardware ones on the emx and esx.

How about you all? It's been years, find one yet?

Ah, that was probably my favorite feature of the electribe, it was great for playing real time.

Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Return to “Effects”