black metal/death metal vst instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MaliceX wrote:Any dry guitar soundfont, and a plugin like Extremist will give you best results.
He's looking for mainly keyboard sounds, not guitar. :wink:

MaliceX wrote:Any dry guitar soundfont, and a plugin like Extremist will give you best results.
For choirs? He wasn't asking for a fake guitar sound.
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

Sorry....lateralus beat me to it! :hihi:

@OP
I would really consider investing in Wusikstation. I did a review for Nucleus Soundlab's Ambient Space I and those sorts of sounds are Wusikstation's forte. Alot of ambient/semi-classical sounds going on, and there are alot of libraries being made for Wusikstation lately, it's taking off really. Some WS libraries also sound amazing for horror-themed, cinematic black metal. Especially if your music is even remotely labeled "epic".

vespers75 wrote:Sorry....lateralus beat me to it! :hihi:
We jumped on that like sh!t on velcro! :lol:

lateralus778 wrote:
vespers75 wrote:Sorry....lateralus beat me to it! :hihi:
We jumped on that like sh!t on velcro! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lateralus778 wrote:bjarnenorheim obviously doesnt like death/black metal and is just being rude.

@bassman00 - if you want choir sounds, you might want to look into EWQL Symphonic Choirs.
It's pricey, but you gave no price range. A mellotron emulator ( like Nanotron or Mellowsound ) would be a nice addition as well.
I grew up on Scott Burns...(deicide,obituary,death etc)

Recomending wavestaion was being rude..?
Favourite movie: Borat

bjarnenorheim wrote:
lateralus778 wrote:bjarnenorheim obviously doesnt like death/black metal and is just being rude.

@bassman00 - if you want choir sounds, you might want to look into EWQL Symphonic Choirs.
It's pricey, but you gave no price range. A mellotron emulator ( like Nanotron or Mellowsound ) would be a nice addition as well.
I grew up on Scott Burns...(deicide,obituary,death etc)

Recomending wavestaion was being rude..?
haha no. Actually it's kinda hard to gather visual/contextual expression from text. When you said Korg Wavestation, i thought you meant "go buy a hardware synth!" but i didnt notice you said "legacy" :dog:
What sounded rude (but probably wasnt i'm sure) was when you suggested Synth1 because it makes horrible sounds [too]. From what i read, it sounded like "This synth sounds bad, so does black/death metal, put 'em together!". Suggesting the "Corpse deathtable synthesizer from Satan Instruments" didnt really help either :?

So no, after rechecking myself, you were NOT rude.
Actually I was rude for jumping to conclusions. Sorry!

oky smoky :)
Favourite movie: Borat

If you wand choir-ish sounds you could have a look at my SynthStudio Pack II for HelioVox as that is great for creating synthetic choirs.

:)

Return to “Instruments”