What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  
KVRer

2 posts since 26 Jan, 2006

Postby grum; Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:52 pm

Hi,

Will this work with Ableton Live 6? I ran the installer and copied the vst into my vst plugins folder but it doenst show up in my list of plugins in Live.

Thanks
KVRer

16 posts since 23 Mar, 2004

Postby audio class; Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Excellent Plugin! Great for precision analyzing and surgical editing. Curious though, you have the choices of left and right, but not stereo readout? Just wondering if I'm missing something.
KVRer

1 post since 5 May, 2007, from San Francisco, CA

Postby sethk; Sat May 05, 2007 6:29 pm

Would it be possible for you to distribute a universal binary of this plug-in for OS X?
KVRAF

3519 posts since 28 Jun, 2004, from Venezia - Italy

Postby dreaddd; Sat May 05, 2007 7:27 pm

do anyone knows if it has problems generally under Cubase? im having problems when scanning it...TIA
Peace
www (dot) dubadelica (dot) com
Food for woofers since 1996
KVRist

129 posts since 17 Aug, 2005

Postby zmix; Mon May 21, 2007 11:41 am

Will you please make an Audio Units version?

There are so few decent audio tools on the Mac....
KVRian

586 posts since 29 Jul, 2003, from Paris - France

Postby mdsp; Mon May 21, 2007 2:06 pm

maybe one day...

ah time is so short...
KVRer

3 posts since 24 Jun, 2007, from Warsaw

Postby Ignacy; Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:56 am

And if you have some more time left, a working VST UB for Cubase 4 (on a mac) would be superb!

Tempus fugit indeed!
KVRist

46 posts since 17 Jul, 2007

Postby nonseq; Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:07 am

Thanks for this great plugin. I love it!
A universal binary vst 2.4+ update would be fantastic, so it works with Cubase 4 on the mac!
KVRer

1 post since 8 Aug, 2007, from Costa Rica

Postby opomus; Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:45 pm

Do you use a mac or mac-intel? Mexoscope works just great in win XP on live 6. I upgraded and have no trouble with it!

grum wrote:Hi,

Will this work with Ableton Live 6? I ran the installer and copied the vst into my vst plugins folder but it doenst show up in my list of plugins in Live.

Thanks
Signature blocked until 5 posts made
KVRist

61 posts since 19 Jan, 2008

Postby mosska; Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:10 am

hi,should we wait for upgrade of this amazing plugin?with all the planned things made....if yes then when approximetely?
KVRer

1 post since 8 Jan, 2008

Postby Cardboard boX; Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:36 am

hi, this looks like exactly what i need, unfortunately it's not UB :(

any chance of releasing a UB version?
KVRer

14 posts since 31 Jan, 2008

Postby dobomode; Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:01 pm

Hello,

Seems like a great tool, but I haven't been able to use it with Live 6 on Mac OS X 10.5.1.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
KVRer

8 posts since 14 May, 2006

Postby Woxxy; Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:14 pm

It would be awesome if you could somehow sync this with the host and choose to have 1/8th notes of a bar or something like that. This would be really useful when analyzing loops, etc. It's the only feature I was really missing in s(M)exoscope.
I think having the notes displayed is also another great addition. Didn't think of it, but now that you've implemented it, I'll most definitely use it :)
KVRer

3 posts since 5 Oct, 2006, from London Ontario Canada

Postby jtpack; Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Hello, I love Freakoscope and use it regularly while mixing live sound in order to give me a visual aid in identifying things that I'm hearing. One small complaint, though: the display in the top-right corner of the window which indicates the frequency and level represented by the position of the last mouse click ends up being very small and somewhat difficult to read from a distance at higher resolutions (for example, 1680x1050 on my laptop's 15.4" screen). I would greatly appreciated the ability to increase the size (and perhaps the darkness or colour) of the letters and numbers in this display. Thanks for making such an excellent analysis plugin! It has helped me to sharpen my listening and eq-ing abilities.
KVRian

586 posts since 29 Jul, 2003, from Paris - France

Postby mdsp; Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:39 am

jtpack wrote:One small complaint, though: the display in the top-right corner of the window which indicates the frequency and level represented by the position of the last mouse click ends up being very small and somewhat difficult to read from a distance at higher resolutions (for example, 1680x1050 on my laptop's 15.4" screen)

maybe the fact that my home laptop can't go above 1024x768 can explain that... :)

I believe such visualisation tools should be resizable to fit any resolution you want but Freakoscope was written in a few days as a quick derivative of Bram's Smexoscope thus the limitation (until I have time and motivation to rewrite it)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Bram

Return to Smart Electronix