Oddity and ImpOSCar patches

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

733guy wrote:is there a way in imposcar to browse the patches by sound type? like bass, lead, arp, etc. the loading presets and clicking through to get to a patch sucks!
Nope. Not that I know of. Maybe if you use something like Native Instrument's Kore system to organize them....or maybe Cubase 4's sound-frame (I think that's what it's called). :shrug:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

733guy wrote:is there a way in imposcar to browse the patches by sound type? like bass, lead, arp, etc. the loading presets and clicking through to get to a patch sucks!
Someones organized the patches by instrument,can't remember who did it though..
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

beej wrote:Yes - use the pbk files for Oddity - that's the Oddity native format you use via the Oddity's patch management system. I'd say *also* go for the Logic ones, if they are there, because they are useful and easier to step through than the Oddity's system.
lol, right, let me see........are you saying install both the pbk AND the logic files or logic RATHER than the pbk if the options there? :shock:

Someone better answer my bone question and fast! :x :D

I already answered it. Download the PBK ones, and I *also* recommend getting the Logic format ones as well, because they are useful.

If all you are doing is confusing itself, then I will spell it out:-

1) Download the PBK file
2) Load it in Oddity
3) Play

musikmachine wrote:
Yes, I have *all* my impOSCar patches organised like this. The presets were down by someone else, I did all my own patches this way, and also did this to the rest of my downloaded impOSCar patches. I've done it in such a way that each Logic preset is a bank (because impOSCar only works in general with banks, not individual patches), with the patch in question being in the first slot, with the rest of the slots empty.

In this way, it's great being able to, in Logic, go to my bass category, and hit a key command to scroll through all the impOSCar bass patches, or leads or whatever.

Takes time to sort out, but that time pays off in the end once it's done, so I recommend doing something similar in your hosts of choice...

beej wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
Yes, I have *all* my impOSCar patches organised like this. The presets were down by someone else, I did all my own patches this way, and also did this to the rest of my downloaded impOSCar patches. I've done it in such a way that each Logic preset is a bank (because impOSCar only works in general with banks, not individual patches), with the patch in question being in the first slot, with the rest of the slots empty.

In this way, it's great being able to, in Logic, go to my bass category, and hit a key command to scroll through all the impOSCar bass patches, or leads or whatever.

Takes time to sort out, but that time pays off in the end once it's done, so I recommend doing something similar in your hosts of choice...
Do you know who it was?I wouldn't mind getting them again.Then again i might have them on an external drive..

I wonder if they are on patch arena...

I'm sure the organised presets links were posted in KVR on a few occasions - a search might turn them up...

bump

loppa wrote:bump
What are you bumping loppa?

lol, im confused too :lol: , i think it was a wrongh bump, i was surfing many old posts , from a search i did , and i guess i end up bumping the wrong post, sorry.. :oops:

loppa wrote:lol, im confused too :lol: , i think it was a wrongh bump, i was surfing many old posts , from a search i did , and i guess i end up bumping the wrong post, sorry.. :oops:
:hihi:

Return to “Instruments”