huge library... drum machines

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i figure this has already been posted

but

http://www.hexawe.net/mess/200.Drum.Machines/

and there's a mozilla plug called downthemall that will help you grab all the samples in the directories

david

Thanks a lot, I never saw this.
There are really a lot of nice gems there.

Thanks also for the hint about "downthemall", unfortunately I noticed it after I already manually downloaded what I need :oops:

Best regards
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

I downloaded a few and they seem like they are all the same to me so far, certaintly not the original's?

Wow! That's so much samples!

Thanks for the link!!

And if you're an energyXT2 user, download the I Hope You Like Drum Machines Collection. :tu:

This is an absolute goldmine! Thanks so much, also for the downthemall tip! Makes things much easier on the clicking fingers :)

Hello. Thanks for the samples but are they royality free for use in my productions ?
Thanks

Regarding royalties: Regardless where these samples are coming from, using samples featuring synths as their sources should be more or less not critical. Assuming the worst case, it'd be that the "author" of the download page had stolen them from whatever sample CD or so. But even in that case, it'd only be him to get his butt slapped.
Apart from those legal aspects, if ever, I only use samples of such (or similar) origin in a highly tweaked way. So who'd be there to tell?

And no, so you don't get me wrong, I'm not defending sample piracy at all. Just that these days it really doesn't matter much anymore where your 808-ish hihat sample is coming from. Both the original makers of the machines and the original sampling folks most likely (and hopefully) have better things to do than to care.

I know, this is not exactly a strictly legal point of view. And of course, ymmv, as so often. Fine with me. Personally, I have more legally aquired samples than I could ever listen to in all my life, so I probably won't even bother downloading these (even if there seem to be a few potentially interesting ones).
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Ok Thank you very much.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”