NOW RELEASED -Four Free Mastering Presets For Nebula !!!!!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NOW RELEASED from CDSoundMaster
A Preview of my second Nebula Commercial Library "Mastering Suite",
For Sale Soon!
Library Creator: Michael Angel, www.CDSoundmaster.com

NOW RELEASED: Four New Free Presets for Nebula !!!!!! _____________________________________________________________

Keep an eye out for information on Acusticaudio.net about when to download!

About the free presets:
There are two free presets for NebulaFree customers, and four free presets for Nebula Commercial customers.
All customers will be able to download:
40Hz_Hi_Pass: Harmonically enhanced High Pass filter with extremely smooth, transparent low frequency slope for controlling low frequencies below 40Hz.
Free_Mast_eq_1: Excellent minimum-phase Mastering equalizer for general purpose Mastering boost and cut. This free edition is limited only in the number of frequency bands available. It is fully functional and of full quality!
Nebula Commercial customers will also enjoy their limited edition of:
Free_High_Bell: Musically stunning high end bell-shaped upper frequency equalizer. Transparent enough for any high end Mastering needs, but with character that has been created to be one of the smoothest, most pleasant 'sounding' equalizers you will ever use!
Free_Mast_Low_Bell: Same as above, but for the low frequencies.
More information will be available when the CDSoundMaster !Free! - "Mastering Suite" presets are available for download.

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by mangel1234 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

CDSoundMaster !Free! - "Mastering Suite"

A Preview of my second Nebula Commercial Library, For Sale Soon

Is this misleading or what?

if you are talking about free presets, then you ought to rephrase the opening line.

edit:Nevermind,i'm slow :oops:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

:tu:
glad to see the Nebula potential growing more and more :D
Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

really glad that there will be more programs available for the free version :love:

I wonder what unit was sampled here, and what level of harmonic saturation will be available.

jimvictor,

It was not my intention to mislead. I appreciate your input and have re-titled this topic.
The new title for this thread reads:
Coming Soon - Four Free Mastering Presets For Nebula !!!!!!!

I am releasing Four Free Presets for Nebula. These presets are a preview of my "Mastering Suite" that will be available for purchase soon.

Thanks.
jimvictor wrote:CDSoundMaster !Free! - "Mastering Suite"

A Preview of my second Nebula Commercial Library, For Sale Soon

Is this misleading or what?

if you are talking about free presets, then you ought to rephrase the opening line.

i look forward to this , any idea how long we wait?

lordnielson wrote:I wonder what unit was sampled here, and what level of harmonic saturation will be available.
Hi lordnielson,

"40Hz_Hi_Pass" This free preset contains a great deal of harmonic content. It is all low level and clean enough to use for final output, but it is designed to evenly enhance full spectrum frequencies.

These three free presets:
"Free_Mast_eq_1"
"Free_High_Bell"
"Free_Mast_Low_Bell"

all contain 3 distortion kernels and are structured slightly different from each other to benefit the ranges and eq curves they represent.

Each of these have been built from scratch digitally based on many studies, and putting a great deal of musical and scientific theory to use.
"Free_Mast_eq_1" is a completely unique design, medium bell-shape, minimum phase eq that represents many benefits of passive electronics in digital form.

The high and low bell presets are wide "Q" programs inspired by a number of real world designs, shaped uniquely at every volume and frequency... aimed at extremely transparent but musical sound- excellent for mixing as well.

There will be a lot of background data posted once the free files are released.

shanecgriffo wrote:i look forward to this , any idea how long we wait?
Thanks!
Not a long wait at all. Just getting the final things in order!

great, thanks :)

Cool.

Didn't think you were actually trying to mislead. The wording was not the best is all.

The !FREE! exclamation before 'mastering tools' gets the blood up!

thanks for the presets though!

Can anyone generally explain all this Nebula preset rave to me? What's the deal?

Maybe i was missing something but aren't these presets static impulse responses of one certain hardware state? It's not like you'd actually get proper emulations of the sampled gear - do you?

I need a hint.
aka rktic. demoscener, sound designer, ux-dude, human synthesizer—not necessarily in that order.

Ronny Pries wrote:static impulse responses
definitively not.
1) they are dynamic
2) they are volterra kernels, a generalization of the same math. You have harmonic distortion content.
3) you are able to sample something which changes in the time domain.

Return to “Effects”