Tiny Box - A Musical Box Sample Library

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tiny Box - A Musical Box Sample Library

Download Manual here

Concept:
To my knowledge, there isn't a dedicated musical box sample library on the market. My goal was to simply fill this market. At the same time, I wanted to create a totally convincing and intimate sound. I knew that the sound of a musical box could sometimes be very random and expressive. That is why I recorded each note 14 times two times over.

Features:
- Recorded in 24-bit / 96,000hz Stereo
- 15 tone musical box in the key of G#
- 14 alternative samples per tone, 210 clean samples + 210 dirty samples.
- Range is G3 to A5, stretched from E3 to C6 for convenience

Formats: Kontakt, HAlion, SFZ, Shortcircuit, and EXS.

Audio Demo #1: Third melody using EQ and KarmaFX reverb.
Audio Demo #2: Using the "dirty" samples.

Product page: http://www.elanhickler.com/shop
Last edited by Architeuthis on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:12 am, edited 24 times in total.

W0000T!

you've made a sale, Sir!

W00000T!
:D

E-mail sent! Yep, first buyer.

DELETED

Great news! Just bought!

Thank you!

That sounds gorgeous! I'm buying now...

Hey, I'm sending a link ASAP, just having a bit of trouble, bare with me. BlortBlort, would have responded to your e-mail sooner but I figured everything was going ok. I'm waiting for a response from koolkeys actually.

Payment sent.

Also, I'd like to give a point on my site - http://www.digitallofi.com/words. It's not like it's going to be huge traffic or anything; not too many people pay attention to me. But it would be a good weekend post for me, and I found a neat picture of music box guts.

Any problem with that?
Now Somewhat Retired

Puffer, not a problem at all. Thanks!

Here it is.

I look forward to getting the link and trying it out!
Now Somewhat Retired

puffer, looks great!

Arrrrrieeet... Koolkeys hasn't responded just yeet, I'm totally not trying to be rude, but to speed up the process I'll use a different webspace for now.

You'll get a link for the sample library in 30 minutes!

I responded! I'm sorry, I was driving to work. Let me know if anything doesn't work. I'm looking into even better solutions though right now.

Brent
My host is better than your host

Everyone should have gotten my e-mails! If you are having trouble downloading the library, let me know.

nothing like a nice set of musicbox samples to abuse for dessert after a nice deathburger dinner :hihi:
Looking forward to this Architeuthis! (3%....4%...download...5%...) :hyper:

Great to hear that you've finished this, sounds excellent. I'll buy it the second it's available as sf2/sfz/somethingelsebecauseidon'thavekontakt :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”