ARP Pro Soloist virtual vst at last :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

I bought AM Pro SoloVst today at: http://www.prosolovst.com/index.htm and it really sounds incredible for being a non-sampled vst-plugin...
In my world, this must be one of the most anticipated plugins esp. for Genesis/Tony Banks-fans.

A demoversion is downloadable at the their homepage...

Cheers
Bon 8)
Unifaun
http://www.unifaun-music.com

[ From the site ]
" Why to buy it?

First of all because lot of time has been spent to produce this plug-in, and new time is dedicated

to it for troubleshooting and upgrades. So, if you like it, we appreciate a small contribution

for the development.

Furthermore we will send you any new release produced during the year

following the date of the purchase.

And last, but not least, the price. We would like everyone to enjoy with Pro SoloVst. So we
keep the price very low so it is affordable for all people who want to buy theirs own copy of it

Well, where have I seen this deal before ? Hmmm..oh yeah..EVM.

system20 wrote:Well, where have I seen this deal before ? Hmmm..oh yeah..EVM.
Well well, if they're using EVM for finacing their project, it's damn ok with me, been playing the AM ProSolovst whole night enjoying every minute :)

Bon

This is the single greatest news I've heard in vsts since the original M-Tron.
Has someone been able to install it on the V-Machine? I keep getting and error on the vfx host:

Assertion Failed!
ERROR NTL401
smproaudio.com/faq

I really need to get this working!

Bonamici wrote:
system20 wrote:Well, where have I seen this deal before ? Hmmm..oh yeah..EVM.
Well well, if they're using EVM for finacing their project, it's damn ok with me, been playing the AM ProSolovst whole night enjoying every minute :)

Bon
Well the last time I bought into a deal like this was EVM,
I bought into the " Plugs for life " and then EVM closed down.

.....I'm just saying...I don't like the " get free updates "
selling points.

KeysBR wrote:This is the single greatest news I've heard in vsts since the original M-Tron.
Has someone been able to install it on the V-Machine? I keep getting and error on the vfx host:

Assertion Failed!
ERROR NTL401
smproaudio.com/faq

Updading the V-Machine and the VFX to the newest version did the job, this vst is fantastic.
I'm buying the full version today!

KeysBR wrote:
KeysBR wrote:This is the single greatest news I've heard in vsts since the original M-Tron.

Assertion Failed!
ERROR NTL401
smproaudio.com/faq

Updading the V-Machine and the VFX to the newest version did the job, this vst is fantastic.
I'm buying the full version today!
Congrats KeysBR!

I'm loving the AM Prosolivst already...

They've released a new version. I love old Genesis, so this thing is a real treat for me.

Cheers.

Steve
Windows 10, Reaper

FindBEEEPingBEEEPithardtoBEEEPtryBEEEPthisoneBEEEPbecauseBEEEPofthatBEEEPingBEEEPing.

I know you want protect your software but for goodness BEEEPING sake. :(

Bonamici wrote: Congrats KeysBR!

Thanks and congrats to us all Bonamici.

Fuzz Guitar 1 is the greatest synth lead of all time. Now without bleeps!
Verson 1.05 that came out just today works a whole lot better with the V-Machine, with 1.03 it couldn't load the plugin from time to time, now it's 100%.

I'm guessing Joachim Verghese from the old pro soloist rack has something to do with this pearl of a VST.

Now I just need to get a RMI and Pianet VST... seriously anyone out there know good alternatives? (I'm guessing genesis fans are all here already)

Gee wrote:FindBEEEPingBEEEPithardtoBEEEPtryBEEEPthisoneBEEEPbecauseBEEEPofthatBEEEPingBEEEPing.

I know you want protect your software but for goodness BEEEPING sake. :(
:lol:

I thought it was hilarious. Did they really make BEEP synths with arms that held up plackards about copyright ever second? Didn't Bob Dylan use that for a video?

I fear my taste buds are not mature enough to appreciate this one! It's bonkers mate . . . bonkers!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Yeah that beep is loud and frequent - i gave up on the demo. From what little i tried i was wondering if the preset buttons work right. i thought you could add preset sounds together, rather than have it deselected every time you pick a new sound - or was that the Explorer I (which i would also love)?

You can get rid of the nag screen with Resource Hacker in like 5 seconds. I tried, it works ;) But that BEEEP... ugh >_>

Mr Arkadin wrote:Yeah that beep is loud and frequent - i gave up on the demo. From what little i tried i was wondering if the preset buttons work right. i thought you could add preset sounds together, rather than have it deselected every time you pick a new sound - or was that the Explorer I (which i would also love)?
The Prosoloist had only one preset at a time. The Prosolovst does the same.
You could still layer several prosolovst in your host.

To experience the fullest of prosolovst your controller needs to have a good aftertouch circuit.

KeysBR wrote:
Bonamici wrote: Congrats KeysBR!

Thanks and congrats to us all Bonamici.

Fuzz Guitar 1 is the greatest synth lead of all time. Now without bleeps!
Verson 1.05 that came out just today works a whole lot better with the V-Machine, with 1.03 it couldn't load the plugin from time to time, now it's 100%.

I'm guessing Joachim Verghese from the old pro soloist rack has something to do with this pearl of a VST.

Now I just need to get a RMI and Pianet VST... seriously anyone out there know good alternatives? (I'm guessing genesis fans are all here already)
There are some descent refills of the Pianet (Electro mechanical refill) and The RMI piano (Sonic Refill Instruments of the 60's and 70's) I use in Propellerheads Reason 4, well worth!

Also, the after touch function in AM ProSolovst is much improved in the 1.05 update! Sweet!

Return to “Instruments”