What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Chorder native Phrasor Plugin

reiti
KVRist

70 posts since 14 Feb, 2006

Postby reiti; Sun May 14, 2006 7:13 am Chorder native Phrasor Plugin

Hallo!
I have 4 Questions.
1. How to use the native "Chorder Plugin"?
2. Maybe a stupid Question: is it possible to serve multitimbral plugins with only 1 instance of the plugin (like halion) loadet?
3. Is or will it be possible to change Chords/Harmonies of Phrases realtime with the Masterkeybord?
4. How to use the "Groove" funktion?
btw. i think phrasor is the missing link on the sequenzer market.
SONICBYTES
KVRian

934 posts since 16 Mar, 2004, from Berlin

Postby SONICBYTES; Mon May 15, 2006 7:05 am

Hi reiti,

1. Chorder Component:
-Load Chorder into first Slot
-Load an instrument into Slot 2
-In Main Menu > Midi (Rack View) click on Direct of instrument (toggles to Chain)
-Open Chorder Editor, select a Chord (or edit one) and play...

2. Yes, is possible. I suppose you mean serve via the pianoroll. The Chn. selector of the pianoroll is the key! It sets the display/edit midi-channel.

3. If you setup Clips for remote use (Main Menu > Remote > Clip > set Mode to Legato or Poly) you can play Clips transposed via keyboard. Or you can setup Remote Scenes (recalled by one note) and recall different Clips. An Arpeggiator component is planned as well.

4. Main Menu > Track (Setup). Scroll down to the Groove settings. Set Quantize to 8 or 16 and increase Delay. This way you can achive the typical grooves.

Cheers
Holger
Al Magnifico
KVRist

261 posts since 16 Jan, 2003, from Dresden, Germany

Postby Al Magnifico; Mon May 15, 2006 7:27 am

to 3. I think, he rather means: switch the chorder presets, i. e chord types via the keyboard or controller. I think that is not possible at the moment, at least not obviously.
Disclaimer: This post is not meant to insult or attack anyone. All terms that can be considered as patronising, antagonistic, rude or even arrogant and snide are a mere result of my limited abilities of the english language.
SONICBYTES
KVRian

934 posts since 16 Mar, 2004, from Berlin

Postby SONICBYTES; Mon May 15, 2006 7:45 am

Al Magnifico wrote:to 3. I think, he rather means: switch the chorder presets, i. e chord types via the keyboard or controller. I think that is not possible at the moment, at least not obviously.

ah yes. This is possible, since you can store Programs for Chorder as well:

1. Select/Edit the chords you want to recall live and store them as Program
2. For each Program create a Scene: Select Program 1 - store Scene 1, select Program 2 - store Scene 2 etc.
3. Set the recall key and enable the Program checkbox for the Scene

Now you can recall the Chorder Programs live via the defined recall keys. This procedure has only to done once since all these settings are stored in a Track.

Holger
reiti
KVRist

Postby reiti; Mon May 15, 2006 11:43 am

Thank you... cant say it in my old school english but... i am impressed!
to 3... i own a Yamaha QY700, and the main feature of this machine is, to have patterns with musical phrases, and you are able to reharmonize the whole pattern/song exept the drum channel by pressing an akkord on your masterkeyboard.
But anyway.... the money is on the way!
My start in Sequenzing was 1983 with a commodore C64 and the legendary C-Lab Sequenzer Programm from Gerhard Lengeling.
I had experiences with uncountable Music Soft- and Hardware Products in all the years and think what is coming now with Phrasor is a real blaster.
Mr. Holger you are a Genius!
Stay tuned
Reiti
reiti
KVRist

Postby reiti; Mon May 15, 2006 12:43 pm

Got it with Chorder!
you have to press FX (in Main Midi Menu) too!
Greets
Reiti
natecha
KVRer

16 posts since 18 Feb, 2009

Postby natecha; Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Please pardon my ignorance but Im stuck.I got the chorder on and a instrument on track one.Two chorder presets set up in the remote box all ready to go,NOW how do I assign these chords if I can without using clipedit to what ever keys I want.

Return to SONICBYTES