Redline Reverb!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dj! (112dB) wrote:
elxicano wrote:How long does it take to receive the evaluation license? I'm not sure if I'm having issues with my system or if the eval license is in process...
They are sent out immediately, but the internet is a dark and mysterious place so... if you didn't receive a license after say 30 mins drop me a line and I'll send one manually.
elxicano wrote:Also, not that I'm terribly picky about this, but there's no mention of Live 8 on the dropdown list.
Thanks for pointing that out, it is now. :) FWIW The host list is only used for our own statistics and doesn't give you a different download or anything.

Take care,

-- dj!
No worries, I figured it was for internal statistics, but there's also that user sense of pride... okay, I'm probably exaggerating here (maybe?) :wink:

I'll just wait a little bit longer and then shoot an email...

I even just signed up for some gaming service advertised here on KVR just to see if I'd get a confirmation email, so at the very least I know my email is working and at best I now have internet gaming to explore if I'm ever unmotivated to work on music. :)

Oh crap! I was hoping against hope that this Reverb wouldn't be any good. I managed to survive three days without purchasing anything, and was feeling pretty happy with myself (even if that was only because my Card was maxed out again) ;) Crap! It's f*cking good. I tried the DEMO . Went back to the site and purchased it! Put this testimony on yer site if you like . . . Aloysius says: Oh Crap! It's f*cking good! ;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Aloysius says: Oh Crap! It's f*cking good! ;)
:lol: :tu: +1
You are currently reading my signature.

Aloysius wrote:Put this testimony on yer site if you like . . . Aloysius says: Oh Crap! It's f*cking good! ;)
That was an offer too good to resist--congrats, you just achieved immortality! :)

Thanks for the kudos!

-- dj!
Morgana | Redline Series | Big Blue Series

Congratulation Aloysius! You've proved that a quick-purchase-trigger-finger can be a good thing! ...now there's no hope for the rest of us compulsive buyers! :hihi:

dj, I received my trial license, so now it's time to turn off the dark and mysterious internet and become tempted by your new release. :wink:

I have to say this reverb beats anything I've heard before in software. Just a great mixture of echo strangeness and transparent smooth usefulness.
Thanks dj, for bringing this to mac!

This is a great reverb indeed. After some initial testing, I am noticing that it is almost identical to the reaktor spacemaster 2. This is good, spacemaster 2 is my favorite reverb - I like it better than AAR and most of the other reverbs out there. Looks like even every parameter is the same in redline. Except for the output volume. I don't think spacemaster has that. However, I agree with the earlier sentiment that a gain on a reverb with a mix control is only really useful if it can boost.

I also like that the mix doesn't change when you change presets in redline. It's got that benefit over spacemaster.

Out of curiosity, were there any changes from spacemaster? Quality tweaks? It sounded very similar to me but I didn't test long.

cheers!

Eh, you guys are making me antsy that I can't be checking this out right now!!! But... keep talking... at least I can be part of the excitement vicariously - until tonight. :D
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I've just gone through every preset (and there's a lot of them) and I have to say this really IS "f*cking good!" (thanks Aloysius! ...couldn't have said it better!)

Like Bmanic pointed out, it's not dense, which for me is GREAT! It'll be easier to work this into a mix than most other reverbs I've worked with. I love the sound of a dense reverb on very few things, which is why I can definitely appreciate this sound as to my ears, it sounds like a great everyday reverb.

I haven't gone as far as tweaking parameters, so can't comment on a gain control but I'm always up for more options so count me in on that as a request...

Wow, I'm really amazed at how good this is... $99 makes this a steal, even if you're just going to use only the presets. I can't wait to start tweaking this. Very nice. :D

Sequent wrote:Eh, you guys are making me antsy that I can't be checking this out right now!!! But... keep talking... at least I can be part of the excitement vicariously - until tonight. :D
The comments were making me antsy too! It's all for good reason... well worth the wait (if you absolutely have to)!

Nah, wrong thread. Sorry. :)

jensa wrote:Nah, wrong thread. Sorry. :)
:x
You are currently reading my signature.

FWIW - awesome reverb. I'm well impressed. Very ... ummm ... real sounding for a software plugin, really puts an instrument in it's space / place.

Peace,
Andy.

redline reverb has the same engine as R66 Sonic Flavours that I bought years ago. Now I know what can I wait from evening session...

djanthonyw wrote:
jensa wrote:Nah, wrong thread. Sorry. :)
:x
:love:

:wink:

Return to “Effects”