Elektrostudio - Polish FREE 10VSTI PACK

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

novaflash wrote:blah blah blah,

DNA, stay focused on VST fixes please...
and good luck :)
I agree !

glynbo wrote:The extra's include a talk through the instruments by JMJ.
I saw a few bits on youtube, looks interesting indeed :)

@DNA: all fine with Robert, thanks again :)
An idea for your work on OCET: would it be possible to have each sound on a different channel, so that each sound can be treated differently in the mix?

Was playing with Rhythmus all day yesterday. There's a couple of things I noticed that require them to be fixed - eventually.

The tambourine sound is way off the real MP7. Would be good if tuning and decay was added for this one as well.

The mix slider is totally redundant, as no such thing exists on the MP7. But the balance slider is missing.
The 3 special sounds are mixed in simply by pushing their sliders up, one does not need a mix slider, because one is already mixing the instruments in with their own sliders.
Though I suppose it is a useful feature if one wants to start with the special instruments first and fade in the rest of drum sounds. In this case the mix slider could use a better volume fade in, as the sound is already loud when the slider position is on the very first line.

And some feature requests for Rhythmus:

Seperate Midi in for all instruments
Seperate Audio outs for all intruments

And concerning the whole Electrostudio pack:

Could we have most current version numbers written somewhere - in an about box maybe. Because right now there is no way of checking which version one currently has.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

I think Moon MonoSX really needs to have the LFOs sync to the host tempo as this is simply an unbelievable synth. I would hasten to add that a proper ADSR would be nice and not take too much away from it.

Any news on these? I love them... They are indeed the best!
I am not a robot. You are a robot.

I've got a slew of ideas in upgrading and tweaking up these awesome plugs, if only DNA has the time. :)
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Twoje Plugini sa super! Dziekuje za darmowy dostep do nich! Napewno bede je uzywal w przyszlosci!

I second the multi-outs suggestions for drum plugins, and LFO sync for MoonSonoSx.

I would also like to add the possibility of pushing both I and II chorus buttons on Juno emu, for some immediate phatness. Could you do the same on the real Juno? ^^'

pchor wrote:Twoje Plugini sa super! Dziekuje za darmowy dostep do nich! Napewno bede je uzywal w przyszlosci!
+1

glynbo wrote:All you old-gear junkies (and I count myself in that category) should get the JMJ Oxygene 30th Anniversary DVD "Live in Your Living Room". Basically It's the complete Oxygene set, with a few additional parts, recored 'live' in a warehouse, JMJ with 3 other musicians using all the original intruments. The extra's include a talk through the instruments by JMJ.

And just to get back on topic - the plug-ins are great and no problems here with Cakewalk Sonar.

Cheers,
Glyn
+1
Exceptional stuff
BTW I did an interview with JMJ by phone while he was mixing the album (he talked from the studio). Sh*t, I'm so vain :oops: :lol:

DragonSagoth wrote:I would also like to add the possibility of pushing both I and II chorus buttons on Juno emu, for some immediate phatness. Could you do the same on the real Juno? ^^'
Yep, good one. I used to do this with my Juno6/60 all the time. However, as much as I love June, it is not as good an emulation as TAL Uno62... That is about as close as you can get to the real thing. I re-created old patches of mine without any fuss... such phatness...

That June is actually a good contender for an arp/juno remixed type of VSTi... It reminds me of both an oddity and a jupiter/juno in some weird way... So I am keeping it.

Many great ideas in this thread - thanks :) The one problem is, I need a longer day - something like 48h, to implement all features ;)

I'm trying to not reply here too often (it's distracting ;p) but I read every post.

presswerk wrote:
DragonSagoth wrote:I would also like to add the possibility of pushing both I and II chorus buttons on Juno emu, for some immediate phatness. Could you do the same on the real Juno? ^^'
Yep, good one. I used to do this with my Juno6/60 all the time. However, as much as I love June, it is not as good an emulation as TAL Uno62... That is about as close as you can get to the real thing. I re-created old patches of mine without any fuss... such phatness...
I've compared the sound of a Real Juno, the TAL Uno62 and the June here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255020

Listen to the MP3 and spot the differences. :wink:

Kind regardz,

Jos

I'm bumping this thread because these plugs deserve it... When????

These are the droids you are looking for.

Just wanted to let you know that I've finished the album that uses these synths only, you can download it for free here: http://www.macvibes.com/CDAELECTROIDE.html
If you're into fairly retro electronic music, you could find something you like on it, it moves between 50's and 70's atmospheres, more or less.

Return to “Instruments”