Question about available outputs

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I route my vsti's to external hardware mixers. For example, BFD drives 16 individual inputs on an external digital mixer while several vsti synths drive multiple stereo channels. In other words, I need at least 32 audio outs as this is what my audio card supports. I read the manual but it was not clear if there was routing to support this?

ok, its not very intuitive but I got the demo working with multiple channels. Renaming the channels, etc. took a bit of setup but then I figure this is a one time thing. Program looks very promising. :D

So apparently there is a 28 output maximum? I keep hitting ADD and it appears to add channels although the number assigned stays "28-" and when I go to other panels there is still only 28 channels available? It would be nice if the limit was at least 32. :) :)

Hrm, I can't remember why I limited it to 28 but I just bumped it to 32 and it seems to work fine. I've put up an experimental build you can try this with here: http://www.cantabilesoftware.com/downlo ... ental.html

Brad

Excellent, thank you, I will give it a try. I might suggest that whatever max you code you make it so that the ADD button stops working when the max is reached, greyed out or something, in order to avoid confusion.

Again, thank you.

Just wanted to follow up and say that you're experimental patch seemed to work here. Thank you.

Would it be possible Brad to have the output limit raised to 42 instead of 32?

Thanks,
J

Return to “Topten Software”