BM&Introjector: Delayed playback in FL Studio

Official support for: hgsounds.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When i load an instance of Introjector or BM plyaback in FL is delayed for a few seconds. I found a post in the beta thread relating to this but no answer as what's causing it. Is this because of the lack of auto pdc?

edit: the stuttering is occuring when i try to start playback immediately after stopping, not each time i start playback. The delay tail see,s to get caught in an audio buffer and causes a glitch effect. 8)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Sorry TJ, just seen this!

Is it via midi it is happening or from the buttons on the front, or both?

Has it just started happening?

I hope you are well!!

Andy

musikmachine wrote:When i load an instance of Introjector or BM plyaback in FL is delayed for a few seconds. I found a post in the beta thread relating to this but no answer as what's causing it. Is this because of the lack of auto pdc?

edit: the stuttering is occuring when i try to start playback immediately after stopping, not each time i start playback. The delay tail see,s to get caught in an audio buffer and causes a glitch effect. 8)
I get something like this when I stop BlackMagick it does "stutter" for a few seconds. I'm using FL 8 and 9 on a PC with xp X64. So I'd say its either the 64 bit OS or FL. But I haven't tried it on my laptop which has Vista so I'll try it and post again soon, hope this helps, ScottAC

Just a thought, but in FL you need to have the reset plugin option in the options unticked, that could cause this behaviour?

abstractcats wrote:
musikmachine wrote:When i load an instance of Introjector or BM plyaback in FL is delayed for a few seconds. I found a post in the beta thread relating to this but no answer as what's causing it. Is this because of the lack of auto pdc?

I get something like this when I stop BlackMagick it does "stutter" for a few seconds. I'm using FL 8 and 9 on a PC with xp X64. So I'd say its either the 64 bit OS or FL. But I haven't tried it on my laptop which has Vista so I'll try it and post again soon, hope this helps, ScottAC
Did you try it in vista? I'm having this issue on Windows 7 so i don't think it's an OS issue...

Astralp wrote:Just a thought, but in FL you need to have the reset plugin option in the options unticked, that could cause this behaviour?
Hey Andy that did it! Well kinda, still stutters if i press stop twice and BM seems to lose sync. :?

Sorry for delay, i've been away from BM for a while. :oops: Just started using it again and realised what a great plugin it is. Cheers. :)

musikmachine wrote:
abstractcats wrote:

Did you try it in vista? I'm having this issue on Windows 7 so i don't think it's an OS issue...
I have not tried it in Vista yet, but there is a replay in this thread from I think one of the HGS folks suggesting a setting in my DAW (Fl studio)which should fix the problem but I've not tried that either, I LAZZY :) sorry :oops:

I should give it a shot and post here...

Well that's mainly good! Which sequencer mode are you using? Probably the sticky mode isn't the best for general use, I think I might change the default to the standard midi mode.

hehe lazyness is no excuse :)

Astralp wrote:hehe lazyness is no excuse :)
Yeah! I know :oops:

As for the sticky issue? Well, my other fault is I'm a procrastinator :(
As in not actually reading documentation, A+ certification, scooping my cats litterbox...I'm working on it :D

Thanks for the replay and I will check out the sticky thing.

abstractcats wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
abstractcats wrote:

I have not tried it in Vista yet, but there is a replay in this thread from I think one of the HGS folks suggesting a setting in my DAW (Fl studio)which should fix the problem but I've not tried that either, I LAZZY :) sorry :oops:

Hehe, that HGS folk is the dev.

musikmachine wrote:
abstractcats wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
abstractcats wrote:

Hehe, that HGS folk is the dev.
Thats what I thought, HGS seems to very responsive, great software and dev/crew. :D

Astralp wrote:Well that's mainly good! Which sequencer mode are you using? Probably the sticky mode isn't the best for general use, I think I might change the default to the standard midi mode.
I tried the normal sequencer mode but BM is losing sync every couple of bars. It actually kinda works in syncopation with the beat. :hihi:

It's better than it was anyway and i can use BM. I haven't installed Introjector yet but i'll post when i've tried it out. :)

Not sure why that is happening, it should be tied in to the FL clock & shouldn't lose sync... If you get time, send me an mp3 of it happening to see if I can make sense of it.

I'm having quite a few issues in FL. First the audio was out of sync, then it was in sync! I recorded a couple of clips earlier but the audio was in time so i thought the issue was resolved. However when i saved the project the BM sequence got messed up and was playing rapidly as if it had been shortened to a few steps.

http://www.box.net/shared/8i95q00rcu

The first 9 bars is the audio in time and the second is the shortened sequence. Other issues i'm having are,

a) BM stops emitting audio after hitting global rand a couple times. I have to reload but it works fine again after that.

b) FLs stop button freezes if i press it twice.

Return to “Homegrown Sounds”