Arturia VSTs on Receptor 2

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possibile to install an Arturia Vst instrument on Receptor 2 Pro Max?
plz let me know!
Thnx in advance

Currently available Receptorized plugs can be found here http://www.museresearch.com/plugins.php?p=show

Muse currently does not support Syncrosoft security (it has been on their 'To Do' list for many years). No Arturia plugs can be supported until this happens.

Regards,
Kevin L

looneytunes wrote:Muse currently does not support Syncrosoft security (it has been on their 'To Do' list for many years). No Arturia plugs can be supported until this happens.

Regards,
Kevin L

I've noticed on the "Receptor" news feed, it mentions Arturia's version 2.0 of Jupiter-8V as one of the plugs. It also mentions:
The main improvements are:

■Arturia's preset navigation system - SoundMap.
■Ability to use NRPN MIDI messages for automation.
■Presets now respond to modulation wheel.
■Fresh batch of presets made by a selection of top sound designers.
■MIDI RPN "pitch bend range" message is now recognized.
■Increase of overall volume.
■New e-licenser (old Syncrosoft) copy protection.
■Numerous bug fixes.

Does "new e-licenser (old Syncrosoft).." mean that this plug is now Receptorized? I'm still waiting for my Receptor 2 Pro w/SSD to arrive and really wanted to be able to buy some of those Arturia plugs BAD! The Modular Moog, Minimoog, ARP 2600, etc. were going to be an early inclusion, as was the Trilian Bass program. Here's hoping that Muse kicks the support for them into overdrive!

Where exactly have you seen this news Item? I have not been able to find it on the "muse research" site, nor rss feeds.

In any case, Muse has been promising Synchrosoft support " in the next release ..." since about 2006. I've heard reassurances that this could happen based on the new OS (eg Receptor 2, v1.8 ). I have not seen any evidence yet to support that it will soon be here.

It is possible to run the earlier (non-synchrosoft) versions of Arturia plugs on the Receptor OS 1 - 1.7.

Regards,
Kevin L

PS. At one time, I took the Jupiter-8V demo and installed it on my receptor. It worked fine. The demo did not have synchrosoft protection. The demo also had no ability to save patches, or load patches via fxp's.

looneytunes wrote:Where exactly have you seen this news Item? I have not been able to find it on the "muse research" site, nor rss feeds.

In any case, Muse has been promising Synchrosoft support " in the next release ..." since about 2006. I've heard reassurances that this could happen based on the new OS (eg Receptor 2, v1.8 ). I have not seen any evidence yet to support that it will soon be here.

It is possible to run the earlier (non-synchrosoft) versions of Arturia plugs on the Receptor OS 1 - 1.7.

Regards,
Kevin L

Kevin, this post is right here in KVRAudio's site. When you hit "Receptor" as your choice, it brings up a lot of Muse Research news, and the Arturia post I cited is the first one. So I was wondering/hoping...praying?

Phil

Ahhh - now I see what is happening.

The KVR forum filters all of the news items such that only the ones related to Receptor are shown (when you select News->Receptor). The problem is that it also includes "Featured News Items", like the current one describing the Jupiter-8V 2.0 update.

Yeah - so you are reading too much into this. This is only Arturia's announcement, not Muse's.

Unfortunately, Muse is not very forthcoming on eLicenser Support.

Regards,
Kevin L

looneytunes wrote:Ahhh - now I see what is happening.

The KVR forum filters all of the news items such that only the ones related to Receptor are shown (when you select News->Receptor). The problem is that it also includes "Featured News Items", like the current one describing the Jupiter-8V 2.0 update.

Yeah - so you are reading too much into this. This is only Arturia's announcement, not Muse's.

Unfortunately, Muse is not very forthcoming on eLicenser Support.

Regards,
Kevin L

Thanks for looking out, Kev.

I was hoping the future was now.

phil

Return to “Muse Research and Development”