What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Alchemy + Add-on Bank Kore Sounds

Official support for: camelaudio.com

Moderator: Camel Audio Mods

ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

10302 posts since 18 Jun, 2008, from Melbourne, Australia

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi,

losan has been hard at work again, this time converting the new Factory Bonus 2 presets to Kore 2 format. The following file:

AlchemyFactoryBonus2Kore-1-00.rar

is available from the User Library of your Camel Audio account. See the text file for install instructions.

Peace,
Andy.
losan
KVRian

724 posts since 19 Jul, 2008

Postby losan; Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 am

Actually it's more fun than hard work.
Thanks, Andy, to make them available! :)

One remark...
After installing in the usual way, you can either leave the Bonus2 koresounds
in their own folder or you can integrate them into the 'Factory' folder (with the prior koresounds). None of the allready available koresounds there will be overwriten.

If you'd like to see only the new Bonus2 presets, just type '2.0' (without quotes) into Kore's searchfield. Dito for the Bonus1 sounds (allready in the 'Factory' set included - just type '1.0' instead).

Also interesting: a search by Author

so long,

-losan
Beardedone
KVRAF

5504 posts since 12 Jun, 2002, from Montreal

Postby Beardedone; Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 am

Sorry, but what is kore?
Beardedone
KVRAF

Postby Beardedone; Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:42 am

I am confused. There is nothing about a kore function on the Camel Site. Maybe it has something to do with the NI instrument? But , that doesn't make any sense to me. What would a NI synth have to do with Alchemy?
Restless
KVRist

166 posts since 25 Oct, 2006

Postby Restless; Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Beardedone wrote:I am confused. There is nothing about a kore function on the Camel Site. Maybe it has something to do with the NI instrument? But , that doesn't make any sense to me. What would a NI synth have to do with Alchemy?

It has nothing to do with it, but Kore is kind of host for VST instruments and plugins and is very helpful to use with instruments with a lot of presets. You can browse presets by type, timbre, genre and you can do this form the hardware while you play, plus you can control parameters from the knobs and switches. It actually is a great match for Alchemy.
Beardedone
KVRAF

Postby Beardedone; Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Restless wrote:
Beardedone wrote:I am confused. There is nothing about a kore function on the Camel Site. Maybe it has something to do with the NI instrument? But , that doesn't make any sense to me. What would a NI synth have to do with Alchemy?

It has nothing to do with it, but Kore is kind of host for VST instruments and plugins and is very helpful to use with instruments with a lot of presets. You can browse presets by type, timbre, genre and you can do this form the hardware while you play, plus you can control parameters from the knobs and switches. It actually is a great match for Alchemy.

Thanks Restless,

I'll go and check it out. I suppose it isn't cheap being an NI product and all.

Cheers,
Gordon
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 am

Thanks again to losan for converting the recently released biolabs: Alchemy Labs and Junkie XL: Future Oldskool sound banks to Kore format.

For those of you with either bank, log in to your Camel Audio support account. You'll find the Kore files are now available to download from the User Library in a convenient RAR file format that works with the Alchemy add-on bank installer :)

Peace,
Andy.
zer0
KVRer

6 posts since 22 Jun, 2004

Postby zer0; Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 am

Just posted a thank you here http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 62#4008662, but then noticed this thread by which I can convey a more direct great, big THANKYOU for all your work with the Kore 2 conversion losan.
losan
KVRian

Postby losan; Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:50 am

Many thanks, zer0, hope you enjoy Alchemy with Kore.

Just wanted to add, that the last two converted soundsets are still not fully tagged, but I wanted to provide them faster this time. I will provide updated sets later, but not in the near future.

And once again a big 'thank you' to Camel Audio for making it possible.

Cheers
losan
KVRian

Postby losan; Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi there, Alchemy and Kore lovers,

just a little update, to let you know that I'm currently working on converting the 'Cinematic' soundset to koresounds.
Should be available in the very near future (first version, with only some basic tagging).

Also, if anyone interested, I modified the default Kore browser view to my needs, adding some Kore1 attributes missing in Kore2, and some more, which I find helpful (for example I added 'Spectral synthesis' to the sources).

More Info and an according file here:
http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... post654379
(2nd and 3th post)

Have a nice weekend :)
jensa
KVRAF

1621 posts since 11 Dec, 2005, from Möllevången, Malmö, Sweden

Postby jensa; Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:58 pm

losan... you are really, really, truly great. :)
Keith99
KVRian

1061 posts since 15 Mar, 2007, from Yorkshire, England

Postby Keith99; Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:53 am

Particularly cool as that is the pack I just bought!
ZenPunkHippy
KVRAF

Postby ZenPunkHippy; Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi,

The Cinematic bank is now available in Kore format from the User Library, and there's an update to the BigTone Kore files, the RAR is now v1-02. Please log in to download the files.

Thanks again to losan for taking the time to sort these out :)

Peace,
Andy.
jensa
KVRAF

1621 posts since 11 Dec, 2005, from Möllevången, Malmö, Sweden

Postby jensa; Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 pm

:hail: losan
losan
KVRian

Postby losan; Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:51 pm

LOL...