Space Boy - Current release is V5.04.

RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello,

i'm building a new DAW. i have

Clone Boy
Space Boy
Choir Boy

...but i haven't updated these since mid 2007 cause i quit making music back then.

i searched my mailbox but can't find any updates. how do i proceed to update my Elevayta plugs?

cptgone wrote:hello,

i'm building a new DAW. i have

Clone Boy
Space Boy
Choir Boy

...but i haven't updated these since mid 2007 cause i quit making music back then.

i searched my mailbox but can't find any updates. how do i proceed to update my Elevayta plugs?
Send an email via the contact page at www.elevayta.com with your name and other relevant details.

I see Space Boy exports 'Wormhole' peaks for import to Voxengo GlissEQ.

Can these also be imported by FreEq Boy?

rj0 wrote:I see Space Boy exports 'Wormhole' peaks for import to Voxengo GlissEQ.

Can these also be imported by FreEq Boy?
Good point.

FreEq Boy imports ASCII format files. So, anything you can describe in ASCII will be imported. Space Boy exports a .eq file which is just an ASCII file. Check out the instructions for FreEq Boy and take a look at the exported .eq file from Space Boy. I'm pretty sure you will find a way to import the information to FreEq Boy.

I just downloaded the demo and am running it in Reaper. I'm getting dropouts on both the tx and rx tracks. The dropouts last about 3 seconds and appear about every 20 seconds or so. I'm assuming the dropouts are a demo limitation?

If this is a limitation of the demo, can you point me to that specific information on your website or documentation? Maybe I missed it.

Also if it is a demo limitation can you remove the limitation from the transmitter instance? It's overkill to randomly mute both channels when the effect is only applied to the receive channel. I must say it's hard to evaluate the effectiveness of this plugin if this is the case.

On the other hand the dropouts may be due to something mis-configured or faulty with my setup?

The plugin looks very promising. Would love to put it through it's paces.
--taji

Hi,

If you click on the "About" tab in the plug-in it explains that it is a demo version and the audio is blanked from time to time.

Thanks for the feedback.

hey guys...will u ever port it to mac?

Bump for Mac port :)

Hi, we're still around. Currently experimenting with possibilities for a Mac port. I should just point out that all Elevayta plugins are running fine under 64-bit Windows 7 (via Parallels) on my MacBook Pro.

Paul

"Trial period exired" :?
Bad luck.
Is there anything that can be done?

tweiss2000 wrote:"Trial period exired" :?
Bad luck.
Is there anything that can be done?
Purchase?

It seems your plugs no longer work with cubase 6 or 7 32bit ?

How do I download the latest versions? I emailed over a month ago but no response came.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

lunaorbit wrote:It seems your plugs no longer work with cubase 6 or 7 32bit ?
Interesting. Elevayta plug-ins used to work with most hosts also in Windows 7. If it is true that they don't work in Cubase 6 or 7 then Steinberg have changed something in their own standard. Alternatively, maybe you don't have the latest version of the Elevayta plug-ins.

Thanks for the heads up.

Paul

morelia wrote:How do I download the latest versions? I emailed over a month ago but no response came.
Hi, ping me again and I'll add you to the database.

Paul

Return to “Elevayta”