Vengeance Producer Suite: Metrum. DrumSynth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/4378.html

Interesting, who are coding for this guy? Or who are using his name?

Kelworth Audio a bloke called rene coded the vengeance multiband sidechain aswell
I

Who will demo it, write an impression.

looks bit overboard for a kick drum synth....and expensive too.

Kriminal wrote:looks bit overboard for a kick drum synth....and expensive too.
yeah, they could use the Image-Line scheme... :hihi:

149 EUR kick drum synth!! :shock: :lol: and with eLicenser..
Lemme just say that DRUMAXX :love: is 9 EUR...

A bit disapointing is the fact, that "demo videos" are only accessable via the Vengeance board. Though you can find the videos on Youtube by the developer's YouTube account KeilwerthAudio.

After watching the demo and introductionary videos however, I'm surprised that this is really only made for Kicks and not for the rest of the "drum spectrum" as well. Maybe it will be in the future, but for the time being, it's not my cup of tea.

One thing is for certain however, it will be useful for electronic producers, as it looks dead simple to use out of the box. And if it's anything worth, I definitely got some more insight out of it as well as inspiration for own "kick creations".

Now only to find a proper "Sine OSC Generator". :wink:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Igro wrote:
Ability to integrate own WAV samples.
Flexible pitch & velocity routings / play tonal kicks.
Huge mod matrix with every parameter of Metrum usable.
Every presets comes with assigned modwheel and 3 GUI controls.
6 high-quality effects built in / 2 filters for every layer / 3 drive distortion models.
2-band Parametric Equalizer.

The difference between a 9 euro and 149 euro synth is all in the details. Coming from the makers of Nexus synth you can count on it's quality over affordability. And you can expect the Mac version to work as advertised.

newsie wrote:The difference between a 9 euro and 149 euro synth is all in the details.
not necessarily. the difference between a 9 euro synth and a 149 synth can be nothing more than the aspirations towards profit of the developer.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

A bit disapointing is the fact, that "demo videos" are only accessable via the Vengeance board.
? they are all on the HP... for example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdTJP7eDb1A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYhtB-H_Vc

TIMT wrote:Kelworth Audio a bloke called rene coded the vengeance multiband sidechain aswell
Is that the same Rene who coded Z3TA+ et al. with RGC Audio?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

newsie wrote: Coming from the makers of Nexus synth you can count on it's quality over affordability.
reFX made Nexus

cryophonik wrote:
TIMT wrote:Kelworth Audio a bloke called rene coded the vengeance multiband sidechain aswell
Is that the same Rene who coded Z3TA+ et al. with RGC Audio?
no, he works for Cakewalk now.

Tubbs wrote:? they are all on the HP... for example
Was not like that the first time I checked it. Neither on the German Page, nor the English one. There only was a link to the boards.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

newsie wrote:
Igro wrote:
Ability to integrate own WAV samples.
Flexible pitch & velocity routings / play tonal kicks.
Huge mod matrix with every parameter of Metrum usable.
Every presets comes with assigned modwheel and 3 GUI controls.
6 high-quality effects built in / 2 filters for every layer / 3 drive distortion models.
2-band Parametric Equalizer.

The difference between a 9 euro and 149 euro synth is all in the details. Coming from the makers of Nexus synth you can count on it's quality over affordability. And you can expect the Mac version to work as advertised.
You are joking, aren't you????

You think, a pure Kick "synth" (it doesn't seem to be a synth, but a samplerplayer, as all in which Vengeance is envolved) is fourteen times more worth than a (or better 16) full featured physically modeled "real" drumsynth, which is capable to simulate nearly any drums you can imagine????

I don't think so...

i am sure, the sound quality will be ok, especially for those, who don't know, how to make own ones, and thats what you pay for....

Trancit

Return to “Instruments”